www.nabda.gov.ng – NABDA Recruitment 2020 – NABDA Portal 2020 is an article aimed at providing step by step guide for all applicants for the National Biotechnology Development Agency Recruitment 2020. To apply, simply visist the application portal (www.nabda.gov.ng) and apply for free.
If you wanna know more about the NABDA application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates, don’t joke with this article. Carefully read it through.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! CLICK HERE to Apply for NYIF Registration
www.nabda.gov.ng – National Biotechnology Development Agency Recruitment 2020 – NABDA Recruitment
The purpose of creating the National Biotechnology Development Agency recruitment was basically for youth job creation for both graduates and undergraduates. With this agency, unemployment will certainly be a forgotten story among the youths.
Under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, this agency was created solely to implement policies which promote, coordinate and set research development priorities for overall biotechnology in Nigeria.
NABDA Recruitment 2020 – Advertised Job Positions – www.nabda.gov.ng
Job Title: Director- General/Chief Executive Officer
The overall mandate of the NABDA is promotion, coordination and deployment of cutting-edge biotechnology research & development, processes and products for the socio-economic development of Nigeria.
CHECK ALSO – CAC REGISTRATION FOR FREE – APPLY NOW
Overall Job Eligibility
If you are an applicant for the post of the Director-General/Chief Executive Officer, be ready to meet all the requirements:
1. At least a Ph.D in any discipline that aligns with the research mandate of the Agency;
2. Computer literacy evidenced by certificate;
3. Sound experience in administration relating to Research Institute/Academia;
4. Smartness and ability to attract genuine external funds/grants to the Agency.
5. A good first degree basically in biological sciences from a recognized institution
6. At least twenty-five (25) years post-graduation cognate experience in a Research Institute/Academia
7. Must have worked for at least five (5) years as a Director (research) and its equivalence or higher rank (s)/position (s) in the Academia;
8. Relevant research experience as evidenced by at least forty (40) scientific publications in reputable local and international journals and books;
Service Terms and Conditions – www.nabda.gov.ng
Only four (4) years tenure. It must be in line also with the conditions of service areas provided for Political, Public and Judicial Office Holders (Salaries and Allowances, etc (Amendment) Act, 2008 and as applied to Federal Government Research Institutes.
NABDA Job Requirements – Requirements for the NABDA Recruitment
All qualified persons for the National Biotechnology Development Agency recruitment are expected to have in their possession the following qualifications;
1. OND, NCE, B.Sc, HND in any discipline from a recognized and certified institution
2. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
3. All candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
5. General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
CLICK HERE to apply
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”www.nabda.gov.ng”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!
NYIF Registration – How to Apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
NDE Recruitment 2020 – www.nde.gov.ng
CAC Registration for Free – How to Register for CAC Freely
Curfew in Lagos – Lagos State Governor, Sanwo-Olu Declares Curfew
Grundtvig Polytechnic Scholarship Application Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Apply for Navy Recruitment Here
NYIF Registration Portal 2020-2023 – How to Apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Latest News Updates in Nigeria
NYIF Registration: Registration for the NYIF
2020 Scholarship Opportunities – Scholarships for International Students
EBSU Registration Process/Guide – For Newly Admitted Students