www.fpo.edu.ng- 2020/2021 Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) Post-UTME Screening Form is an article that guides you on how to apply for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME of Federal Polytechnic Offa.
The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic has made it that physical POST-UTME screening of applicants method listed below will not taking place. Instead there will be screening through the method below.
www.fpo.edu.ng – Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Screening Eligibility
See the categories of candidates who are eligible to participate in the POST-UTME screening exercise.
- Every candidate whose 2020 JAMB UTME exam score was 150 and above.
- You must have also put Federal Polytechnic, Offa as your First Choice Institution
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME
You can click HERE to Apply
If you wanna apply for the screening exercise, follow the steps below
- Log on to http://portal.fpo.edu.ng
- Pay the sum of N2, 000 with an ATM card that is interswitch between 20th July to 20th November, 2020.
- Fill out all required information, among which are O’level result(s),
- Make sure you carefully upload scanned copies of result(s)/certificate(s), state of origin and birth certificate
- Don’t fail to also print out the summary report of screening application.
Don’t pay anyone for this registration except the computer vendor if you don’t do it yourself. Know also that you must follow the correct procedure if not, you will be disqualified. Don’t also falsify any information to avoid disqualification.
You can visit the official Website of Offa Poly for more information. Click HERE
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”www.fpo.edu.ng”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!