WINDOWS 7 CONFIGURATION – CONFIGURE NOW
Windows 7 configuration is very easy to do if only you do not want to be among the teeming population wasting money in computer centres looking for who will configure their computers for them.
You will be tutored very well when you read this article by GodcentVC. You will learn the step by step method of configuring windows 7 in your laptop with ease.
This you will do without meeting anybody or any computer vendor to do for you.
LEARN MORE ABOUT WINDOWS 7
As part of the Windows NT family of operating systems, Windows 7 was produced as an operating system used on personal computers.
Other computers that can use it include home and business desktops, laptops, tablet PCs and media center PCs which are mostly used in computer centres and offices.
It was licensed by Proprietary commercial software and was initially released on 22 July 2009. It was developed by: Microsoft Corporation with platforms: IA-32 and x86-64.
The latest release: Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) / February 22, 2011; 9 years ago and source models: Proprietary software.
CONFIGURATION ON THE COMPUTER
If you are worried about the steps to windows 7 configuration in your computer, this article is for you to read. Learn more from it and teach others. Follow the easy steps here;
- Click the Start menu
- Select control panel
- Click on network and sharing
- Click on your primary connection or Local Area Connection under ‘Active Networks’.
- Click the Properties button
- Do not make mistake at this step
- Highlight ‘Internet Protocol Version 4’ and click Properties
- Click the radio button ‘Use the following DNS server addresses:’ and type in OpenDNS’ addresses in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields
- Click the OK button, then the Close button, then Close again. Finally, close the Network and Sharing Center window
- Click HERE for further recommendations
Tell your friends about this article by clicking the share icon below