WhatsApp Login From Computer – What can we mean once we say ‘WhatsApp login from computer’? WhatsApp users are now entitled to a far better way of accessing their WhatsApp accounts.
During this way, they don’t need to check out their phones while sending and receiving chat messages, updating status, sending and receiving photos, videos then far more. Does one know what this new way is? It’s the WhatsApp Login from Computer.
The desktop version of this WhatsApp app was designed and launched for both Mac and Window PC users. This version of the app also contains amazing features, which include shortcuts on your keyboard, notifications, then far more.
However, this version doesn’t contain the voice and video calling features. Getting this app for your computer is simply as easy as are often. Speaking of the opposite method, which is that the WhatsApp web version.
This version has been around for quite a while and hasn’t really got much difference from the desktop version. However, this web version works on older version of the Mac and Windows devices.
And if your web browsers support it, you’ll found out all the desktop notifications in it. Accessing both methods of this app is simply an equivalent, and once you are done, you’ll find your chats and message on the screen of your computer.
Requirements to start out WhatsApp Login from Computer
For you to urge started on the WhatsApp Login from Computer, there are certain requirements to be met so as for the WhatsApp login feature to figure out on your computer. Here’s what you would like to login your account from your computer.
A web browser that supports the desktop version of the WhatsApp app. Browsers like Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and Safari are all supported web browsers. Browsers like Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, don’t support this app.
1. A compatible mobile like Android, IOS, Tablets, Nokia, Blackberry, and Windows phones.
2. A reliable internet connection or Wi-Fi enabled on both your mobile and computer
3. The latest version of the WhatsApp app on your mobile.
4. The phone must have a rear facing camera.
How WhatsApp Login from Computer Works
There are two main methods through which you’ll start your WhatsApp Login from Computer. These are the WhatsApp desktop app and therefore the WhatsApp web version. During this article, i will be able to show you ways you’ll run the WhatsApp app on your computer, using either the desktop app or the online version of the app.
The download for this app, you actually don’t need to create another WhatsApp account. It’s just an extension of the WhatsApp account in your mobile. You’ve got a wider, smoother and brighter experience.
The Desktop Application
This desktop app is hospitable all Mac and Windows users and with just few clicks you’ll get started! This is often simply an extension of the WhatsApp account in your mobile. Here’s how it works;
1. Go to the WhatsApp download site on https://www.whatsapp.com/download/.
2. Once the page is open, click on the “Download for Windows” Button. If your computer isn’t windows, then click on “Download for Mac and Higher”.
3. When you click thereon, save.
4. The process will then automatically begin
A QR code will appear on the screen of your computer, and you’ve got to scan it using the WhatsApp account on your mobile. To start out the scan, here’s what to do:
1. Open the WhatsApp app in your mobile
2. For Android phone – click on menu and choose WhatsApp web
3. For IOS phone – click on Settings and choose WhatsApp web
4. And for Windows phone – click on menu and choose WhatsApp web
5. For Blackberry phones – swipe down from the highest of the screen and choose WhatsApp web
6. Point your phone camera to the code on the pc and start the scanning
7. Once the QR code has been recognized, your account are going to be synced, and can appear on the screen of your computer.
8. You can continue sending and receiving messages, sharing photos and videos, updating statuses then far more.
For WhatsApp Web Version
This is also an extension of the WhatsApp account in your mobile. It’s same because the desktop application but the download processes are a touch bit different. Here’s how it works;
1. Go to the WhatsApp internet site on https://web.whatsapp.com.
2. You will find a QR code on the screen of your computer.
3. To scan this code, open the WhatsApp app in your mobile
4. For Android phone – click on menu and choose WhatsApp web
5. For IOS phone – click on Settings and choose WhatsApp web
6. And for Windows phone – click on menu and choose WhatsApp web
7. For Blackberry phones – swipe down from the highest of the screen and choose WhatsApp web
8. Point your phone camera to the code and start the scan process
9. Once it’s done, your WhatsApp account will appear on the screen of your computer
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!