Wells Fargo $200 welcome bonus is a program that allows Wells Fargo Checking Account beneficiaries to get free $200 when you open a Wells Fargo Checking account. godcentvc.com is here to guide you on how to enjoy all the wonderful features linked to a new Wells Fargo checking account and qualify for a $200 bonus. Wells Fargo offers this to only new checking customers.
How it Works – Wells Fargo $200 welcome Bonus
This offer is for new checking customers only. All Wells Fargo consumer checking accounts are eligible for this offer with the exception of checking accounts offered by Wells Fargo Private Bank. Here are the things to do if you want to enjoy the Wells Fargo $200 welcome bonus:
- Open a new account: You are expected to firstly open a new Everyday Checking account from this offer webpage with at least $25 deposit on or before December 31, 2022. You can also visit any Wells Fargo branch and open a new, eligible checking account with a minimum of $25 deposit by December 31, 2022. An important thing to remember is that you have to provide the banker with your bonus offer code while he is opening the account for you. Most importantly, everyday Checking is associated with the features to make banking more convenient. This account also charges $10 monthly except you click HERE and plan how to avoid the $10 monthly service fee.
- Complete qualifying direct deposits: You can receive about $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to the new checking account within the qualification period which is 90 calendar days from account opening. The bank will determine if you have qualified for the money once the 90-day qualification period is over. If after checking through your account and you are qualified, you will have the earned bonus deposited in your account within 30 days.
How to qualify for your $200 bonus
You are ineligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- You have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months
- You are a Wells Fargo employee
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Offer expires December 31, 2022. However, offer may be discontinued or changed at any time prior to the expiration date without notice.
Offer cannot be:
- Paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (Form W-9 for U.S. persons including a resident alien). Non-resident aliens, signing Form W-8 are not eligible for the offer.
Combined with any other consumer deposit offer (limit one bonus per customer/account).
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded.
- The actions required to earn this bonus are separate and distinct from the options available to you to avoid any applicable monthly service fee for the checking account you opened.
- Talk with a banker or see the “Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule and Deposit Account Agreement” for complete checking account details, including the applicable monthly service fee and options to avoid it.
Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account monthly service fee is $10 – How to Avoid Wells Fargo Monthly Service Fee of $10
Do you know you can actually avoid the monthly service fee by doing the following?
- Have at least $500 daily balance
- Have at least a direct monthly deposit of $500
- Have a qualifying direct deposit like an ACH (Automated Clearing House) automatic electronic deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular income into your bank account. Confirm with your employer or the agency or company making these payments that they use the ACH network.
- You can have transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, or deposits made at a branch, or ATM don’t qualify.
- Direct deposits made available early with Early Pay Day will not count towards applicable options to avoid your account’s monthly service fee until the deposit posts to your account and is no longer pending (e.g., the pay date scheduled by your payor).
- Primary account owner is 17-24 years old. (When the primary account owner reaches the age of 25, age can no longer be used to avoid the monthly service fee.).
- Linked to a Wells Fargo Campus ATM Card or Campus Debit Card.
- Eligibility is based on university and college participation in the Wells Fargo Campus Card℠ program. Ask a banker or visit wellsfargo.com/campuscard for additional details.