VLC for Android App – VLC which means “Video LAN Client” which also called VLC media player. It originally developed two programs for media streaming, VideoLAN Client (VLC) and VideoLAN Server (VLS), later the features of VLS have been incorporated into VLC and renamed VLC media player.
VLC is a media player that is free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
It is an Android which can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, drives, and DVD ISOs and network shares, like the desktop version of VLC. Download Latest Yahoo Mail App
This App is cable of playing full Audio player with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC runs under all popular operating systems and supports a wide variety of video formats.
VLC is totally free App and it is intended for everyone, there is no in-app-purchases and spying and it is certainly develop for passionate volunteers.
Below are the features of VLC App;
- It has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
- It has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
- It plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
- It also support disk shares.
- It also has wonderful feature which includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
How to download VLC App;
- Go to “Play Store“
- Type “VLC for Android App“
- Tap “Install” it will download immediately
VLC has these following categories:
- “Storage” to read your all media files on SD cards.
- “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
- “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files. Google Play Games App Download
- It needs “full network access”, to open network and internet streams.
- It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
- It needs “change your audio settings”, in order to change audio volume.
- It needs “modify system settings”, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
- It needs “view network connections” in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, in to order to read your media files on it.
- It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
- It needs “draw over other apps” to start the popup menu.
- It needs “control vibration” to give feedback on the controls.