Use Facebook Marketplace – The way to Use Facebook Marketplace is extremely simple and interesting whether it’ll achieve a crowded market is yet to be decided but if you’re eager about the way to Use Facebook Marketplace, follow our step by step guide and you ought to have your first item purchasable on Facebook in no time.
How to Use Facebook Marketplace To Sell Your Product
Facebook recently launched its marketplace to the general public, taking over the likes of eBay, Gumtree, and Craigslist.
- Login to Facebook HERE
- Enter the Marketplace: once you log in to Facebook you ought to notice a replacement ‘shop’ icon. If this is often your first time seeing it, Facebook will provide you with a warning to the present. Click the icon to proceed.
- Add a photograph: you’ll be prompted by Facebook to feature a photo of the item you’re selling. Unlike some online marketplaces, Facebook doesn’t charge for adding multiple photos to listings. Confirm you add clear photos, and as many as you’ll to offer the foremost information about the item.
- Add a title: Next, Facebook will ask you to enter a title. Confirm your title isn’t too long and clearly states what you’re selling. Facebook imposes a 100-character limit on the title.
- Add a Description: Now Facebook will ask you to feature an outline for your item. Include the maximum amount relevant detail as possible about your item, as Facebook recommends “condition, size, color and more”.
- Add a Price: Facebook will need you to settle on the worth for your item. This may be displayed in your local currency. You’ll edit this later if you wish.
- Add Location and Category: Now that Facebook has all the small print for your item, it’ll need you to settle on a location to advertise this in and a category that it best falls under.
- Complete: If you’ve got followed the guide correctly, Facebook will set your item to active so it’ll be visible to people. It’ll also take you to your items management area, where you’ll communicate with buyers and edit your items.
You should now have your first item purchasable within the Facebook Marketplace.