University of Houston Victoria Scholarship Program offers academic scholarship opportunities for foreign graduate scholars mostly from English speaking countries in Africa for undergraduate, masters and Doctorate degree programs. Check out how to quickly qualify and apply.
We all know that University of Houston-Victoria is a public university located in Victoria, Texas. It is part of the University of Houston system. Students from all over the world come to the University of Houston Victoria to earn a quality and affordable degree.
The University offers individual attention to each of its students allowing them to succeed in their educational and professional life. University of Houston Victoria Scholarship Program is a very interesting program to apply.
The University of Houston Victoria teaches students to promote and excel at leadership, collegiality and citizenship. The institution’s main goal is to support its academic mission and ensure that students receive the support necessary to succeed at the University and in the community. They contribute to a healthy, safe and productive academic environment and are sensitive to the needs of its diverse student body.
Very Important: American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program 2022/2023 – How to Apply To Study work or Live Abroad
Meanwhile, Mutually of the nation’s state colleges and universities, the University of Houston-Victoria is engaged to providing students with an inexpensive and reachable education and training.
Degree programs are taught by award-winning faculty within the colleges of bailiwick and social/natural and applied sciences, business, education, and health professions. The University of Houston-Victoria’s mission is to assist students succeed.
Full Details Of University of Houston Victoria International Programs Scholarship
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Host University: University of Houston Victoria
- Host Country: USA
- Study Level: Graduate and Undergraduate Level
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
International students who wish to continue their Graduate and Undergraduate studies at the University of Houston Victoria can apply for the International Programs Office Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The University of Houston Victoria will contribute funding for the education of candidates in the United States.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, all the following requirements have to be fulfilled by the candidates:
- Admission to the University, they’re needed to be F-1/J-1 international students before the commencement of the award semester, they’re needed to be listed as international college man or graduate students at UHV, and self-paying and sponsored J-1 students are eligible to receive the scholarship.
Programs Application process
When applying for the course, applicants are recommended to register for the university’s undergraduate and graduate programs.
Send copies of all official transcripts by email to Admissions or by mail to college of Houston-Victoria 3007 N. Mount Wilson St. Victoria, Texas 77901 Attn: Admissions & Student accomplishment and proof of microorganism infectious disease vaccination.
- The minimum accumulative mark average is a pair of.5 for the collegian degree and three.0 for the graduate degree.
- Conditions of Language: Regardless of immigration status, students whose education was not in English and/or whose native language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English.
Kindly visit the official website for more details: HERE
Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open for the academic year of 2022/2023
You can check out the links below for directly instructions from the University.
Scholarships are awarded on various criteria usually reflecting the values of the donor. Scholarships can be based on merit, need, demographics, degree program, athletic ability, etc. They do not need to be repaid.
- How to Apply for UHV Scholarships
- General Eligibility Requirements
- How to Accept a Scholarship Award
- Scholarship Disbursement Process
- UHV and UHV-Katy Campus Institutional Scholarships
- UHV Commitment Scholarship
- UHV Presidential Scholarship
- List of Agency Scholarships
- Scholarship Search Tools
- Searching for Scholarships
- Avoiding Scholarship Scams
- College Affordability for Minority Students
- Fifth Year Accounting Student Scholarship
- Latino Faculty and Staff Association Scholarship
International students are who are in the U.S. under on non-immigrant F and J visa. If you are on other non-immigrant visa statuses (A visa, H, L and others) you may be eligible for TAFSA aid if you do meet the minimum requirements.
Students on refugee and Asylee are not considered international students. International students on non-immigrant visa statuses are not eligible to apply for Federal Financial Aid. Students on F and J visa can apply to scholarships available through the International Programs Scholarships page.
Recommended: Manhattanville College Freshman Merit Dean’s Award