The Queensland University of Technology invites you to apply for Electrochemical Energy Storage PhD. Scholarships in Australia. Scholarship applications will be accepted from international students, New Zealanders, and Australians for the academic year 2023-2024.
You can learn more about the scholarship opportunity as well as how to apply for and how to benefit from the opportunity by doing yourself a favour and reading this article to the end.
The scholarship award is intended for students who are pursuing a PhD degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics at the Queensland University of Technology. Successful applicants would be awarded a stipend of $30,000 yearly for a maximum period of 3.5 years.
This is while studying for a PhD at the Queensland University of Technology. The scholarship award is full-time, tax-free, and will index annually.
About Queensland University of Technology
The Queensland University of Technology is a prestigious public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The university has two campuses in the Brisbane area, namely Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove.
The Queensland University was established in 1989, when the Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) was made a university through the Queensland University of Technology Act 1988, with the resulting the Queensland University of Technology commencing its functionality in January 1989.
In 1990, the Brisbane College of Advanced Education merged with Queensland University. In 2020, the university had a total enrollment of 52,672 students (of which 39,156 were undergraduate, 10,390 were postgraduate students and 661 were non-award students).
Queensland University was a member of the Australian Technology Network of Universities but withdrew its participation on September 28th, 2018. Queensland University offers undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher degree research courses (Masters and PhDs).
In addition, Queensland University offers the following disciplines but this is not an exhaustive list: Architecture, business, communication, creative industries, design, education, health and community, law and justice, mathematics, science, information technology, and engineering.
Queensland University is listed as the toNo. 16 Australian universities by the Excellence in Research for Austria and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Queensland University is placed in the top 12 universities in Australia
and within the top 1% of universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The University establishes collaborative research partnerships between academia, industry, government, and community actors.
The university is a key member of Brisbane Diamantina Health Partners, Queensland’s first academic health science system. Queensland University attracts both national and industry funding.
Queensland University of Technology: Why should you study there?
The institution promotes creative and autonomous ideas in the minds of students. Students have access to world-class infrastructure and structures through the university learning approach. When you think of the Queensland University of Technology, you think of expansive opportunities for practical learning, valuable connections with
industry leaders, and enriching opportunities for global learning. It gives students a working integrated curriculum that will prepare and mould them to face real-world careers. In addition, students have access to the highest-quality lectures, access to advanced technology,
and learning spaces as well as get heaps of hands-on experience with industry to prepare them for the real world.
The Queensland University of Technology Scholarship Details
- Name of institution: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: Mathematical Sciences, Technology, Engineering, and Science.
- The program offers graduate, research, and doctoral degrees.
- Scholarship award: $30,000 per annum.
- Mode of application: Online
- Nationality: International, New Zealand, and Australian.
- Country: Australia
The Queensland University Eligibility Criteria
- All Australian, New Zealand, and international students are eligible to apply for the award.
- All postgraduate, research, and Ph. This university offers PhDs in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Applicants must fulfil the entry requirements for a QUT Doctor of Philosophy as well as the English Language Requirements.
- Applicants must apply as full-time, internal students by 31st May 2023.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in chemistry, material science or chemical engineering in any of these disciplines: theoretical simulation calculations of electrochemical energy storage, solid-state batteries or solid-state energy storage or electrochemical energy storage.
The Queensland University Application Process
- Applicants must first apply for a Ph. D degree program at Queensland University. EOI, nominate Dr. JiayeYe as
- Please copy the link to this scholarship into question 2 of the financial details section. Afterwards, applicants should email the required documents to Dr Jiaye Ye.
- Applicants must submit the following documents: academic and research background, motivation letter, statement of personal interest and CV.
- Applicants need to meet the university’s requirements for postgraduate, research, and doctoral studies programs.
- Applicants must present English language test scores: IELTS-6.5 and TOEFL iBT.
Benefits of applying to Queensland University of Technology
Successful applicants will be provided with a stipend scholarship of $30,000 yearly for a maximum of 3.5 years while pursuing a Ph. D degree at the university. This is a full-time, tax-free rate that will increase yearly.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit the Queensland University of Technology’s official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: