TESAF (Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry) is sponsored by the University of Padua. TESAF is inviting applicants who are interested in taking part in the scholarship academic program for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The purpose of the scholarship program is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university. Learn more about the scholarship opportunity and how to get started with the application process as well as how to benefit from the scholarship award. Be sure to read the guideline tips outline here.
About the TESAF
TESAF (Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry) is proudly sponsored by the University of Padua. The University of Padua is an Italian university located in the city of Padua in the Veneto region of northern Italy. The University of Padua was established in 1222 by a group of students and teachers from Bologna.
The University is ranked as the second oldest university in Italy and the world’s fifth oldest surviving university. The university had a total enrollment of 65,000 students in 2010. In 2021, the University of Padua was recognized as the second-best university among Italian universities of higher education with over 40,000 students according to the Census Institute.
According to ARWU, the University of Padua is one of the top universities in the world. The university is officially said to have been established in 1222. This is when a large group of students and professors left the university of Bologna in search of more academic freedom.
The Department is dedicated to the understanding, effective management and sustainable use of renewable agricultural and forest resources through a distinctive tradition of core-discipline excellence, interdisciplinary collaborations and international partnerships.
The department reflects a diversity of disciplines, including ecology and silviculture, phytopathology; appraisal and law; land, agriculture, food and forestry economics and policy; hydrology; soil conservation and water resources management; agricultural and forest engineering; remote sensing and GIS.
Importance of studying at the University of Padua
The university offers a broad and comprehensive portfolio of programmes, with interconnection among the different disciplines generating a vibrant and responsive learning environment. Furthermore, it has an impressive list of collaborations with research institutes and corporations across the globe.
Brief Overview of the TESAF Scholarship
- Name of university: University of Padua
- Department: Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry
- Program: Master’s Degree
- Scholarship award: €5,500.00
- Number of awards: 2
- Application process: Online
- Nationality: International
- Country: Italy
TESAF Scholarship Requirement
- All nationalities of different countries can apply
- All courses or subjects are taught in a master’s degree in forest science and food and health
- Applicant must hold a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for a master’s degree)
- Students are eligible to apply for one or more degree programs (only taught in English).
TESAF Scholarship Application
- The applicant must have been admitted to the university’s master’s degree program. The application process by which they can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit a photocopy of their I.D. card, passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and other relevant academic documents.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or any equivalent qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Applicants must demonstrate high English proficiency.
Benefits of the TESAF Scholarship
Successful applicants admitted to the University of Padua will be awarded a one-year academic allowance worth €5,500.
To get more information about the program, kindly visit TESAF’s official website for more updates.