Telegram Desktop talks about how to use Telegram on your desktop. You already know that Telegram is a messaging app with high focus on speed and security. It is very fast, easy to download and easy to use.
Again, you can use Telegram on all your devices at the same time such that your messages sync seamlessly across any number of your devices (phones, tablets or computers).
You can send messages, videos, photos and any file of your choice across to friends, family and business associates. You can also create groups with about 5000 people or channels for broadcasting to unlimited audiences.
Trying to find people, it is either by their username of phone contacts. You can use Telegram to solve your personal and business messaging needs with ease.
The Russian entrepreneur Pavel Durov, co-founder of Russia’s largest social network VK.com founded Telegram. Telegram is a Free cross-platform messenger, it’s a cloud-based instant messaging and voice service. It’s developed by Telegram Messenger LLP, a privately held company registered in London, United Kingdom. it’s
Telegram has been widely used as a Whatsapp alternative because of its heavy encryption technology.
One more important feature of Telegram messenger is that it can be used on a desktop computer. It’s readily available on various platforms, Android, Windows, iOS, Mac OSX application and as web client.
Checkout the different ways you can use Telegram on your computer;
- Using Windows/Mac OSX/Linux application.
- Using app from Chrome web store.
- Using a web client.
- Using Telegram App For Windows application
Telegram has its own official application for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux unlike WhatsApp.
Steps To Install Telegram Desktop App on PC
1. Go to Telegram Desktop Site.
2. Tap “Get Telegram Desktop for Windows” and download the file.
3. Open that file and install it. As you do with other softwares downloaded.
4. Using the shortcut from your desktop, open the Telegram Desktop App.
5. Tap “Start Messaging”.
6. Telegram will then ask for your country code and phone number for verification purposes, using One Time Password(OTP) or voice call. All these are pretty much the same steps as with WhatsApp.
7. Once you get verified, all your previous conversations and contacts will be imported.
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ” Telegram Desktop”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!