Space Executive Masters’ Degrees Scholarships at Luiss Business School in Amsterdam is currently accepting application! Kindly read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply.
This blog is dedicated in giving update about valuable information and easy steps on how to start and explore various opportunities that will benefit you academically. You can also click here for similar updates. Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey
Luiss Business School is currently offering Scholarships for The Space Executive Masters’ Degrees in Amsterdam. Applicants from all over the globe can apply for a Master in Space Entrepreneurship or Master in Space Business Management at Luiss Business School.
The six scholarships details are as follows, and all are merit-based that cover 50% of the student’s tuition fee:
- Three scholarships for Executive Master’s Degree in Space Entrepreneurship
- Three scholarships for Executive Master’s Degree in Space Business Management
Luiss Business School organizes and manages the first edition of Space Executive Master Programs in collaboration with important industry players and professionals. By participating in this program, the students will gain priceless experience during the twelve months of the study program. Also, they will expand their perspective of what it means to be a space entrepreneur or space business manager.
- Deadline: 15 September 2023
- Result Notifications: 22 September 2023
- Courses Start: 20 November 2023
- Scholarship Duration: 1 Year
- Organizers: Luiss Business School
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Benefits of the Space Executive Masters’ Degrees Scholarships
Luiss Business School offers Scholarships that cover 50% of the student’s tuition fee for one study year.
Eligibility Criteria for the Space Executive Masters’ Degrees Scholarships:
To apply for Luiss Business School Scholarships, applicants should meet the admission requirements as follows:
- You must hold an undergraduate, bachelor, and HBO Degree in any discipline
- Pay the admission fee of € 75, which is non-refundable and payable via bank transfer. Applicants should send their proof of payment by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enroll in this Executive Master’s Degree Program of the School, all applicants should pass the admission test, which assesses their skills, motivation, and potential. The test might be on-site or remotely.
The Admission Test consists of the following:
- English Test: two written tests including open and multiple-choice questions; applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores do not need to take the English test.
- Logic Test: Inductive, Numerical, Deductive: one written test with multiple choice questions; applicants who hold valid GMAT/GRE scores do not need to take the Logic test
- Personal Interviews: two interviews comprising an English language evaluation and an assessment of the academic path and self-motivation
- The required numbers for the GMAT total 550, and for the GRE test, 145 scores
- IELTS required score is 7.0, and TOEFL 100 proves your advanced English level.
How to Apply for Space Executive Masters’ Degrees Scholarships?
To become eligible for a scholarship, candidates must follow these steps properly:
- STEP 1: Apply for Scholarships by filling out this online form
- STEP 2: PROCEED TO ADMISSION
Applicants should apply to one of the two executive space master’s degree programs:
- Master in Space Entrepreneurship
- Master in Space Business Management
Fill in the application form for the master program of your interest and send in all the required documentation for the evaluation step.
For more information abut the Space Executive Masters’ Degrees Scholarship, please visit their official website.
See More Related Opportunities:
University of Strathclyde Glasgow Faculty of Engineering International Scholarships in UK (2023-2024)