rivjobs.ng Registration Portal – www.rivjobs.ng River State Jobs 2020 is the latest update about the River State Government Recruitment exercise 2020 and how to apply. Are you living in Rivers State or its environs, this opportunity is for you.
rivjobs.ng Registration Portal – www.rivjobs.ng River State Jobs 2020
The Rivers State Civil Service Commission Portal www.rivjobs.ng is now open for interested applicants to log in and apply for jobs.
Godcentvc.com is here to give you the latest and most recent information concerning the Rivers State Civil Service portal for different career opportunities.
You willlearn the following
- How recruitment exercise is done in Rivers State Civil Service
- How Rivers State Civil Service tests applicants
- How and when the Rivers State Civil Service list will come out
- How to do physical verification of newly qualified candidates.
In case you are looking for the official website of Rivers State Recruitment, Click HERE .
Eligibility & Requirements
If you are an applicant, you must have the following:
- Your handwritten application
- your detailed Curriculum Vitae
- your passport Photograph
- your birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- your local Government Area Identification
- your first School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- your West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- your University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- your professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable)
- your national Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- your evidence of change of name (where applicable)
Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
How to Apply for on www.rivjobs.ng?
The application form is going to be free for you. Your application is the only thing that will be determined if you’ll be employed or not.
Follow the steps below to apply;
- Log on to www.rivjobs.ng to register
- Click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Enter your BVN and Phone Number and click on APPLY HERE
- Fill in your Bio-data and click on CONTINUE
- Put your Qualification(s) and click on CONTINUE
- Add your Certification(s)/Licence(s) where applicable and click on CONTINUE
- Upload your Document(s)
- Go through all your forms again
- Click on FINISH to Submit your application
- Printout the application summary
- Please be kindly informed that the Rivers State High and Magistrate Courts now use e-Affidavits for easy verification of Affidavits.
- To this end, all applicants using any form of Affidavit are required to use the e-Affidavit service from the RivCoMiS platform https://rivcomis.riversstate.gov.ng
- Only e-Affidavits from the Rivers State High Court will be recognized.