Requirements For Jamb Registration 2020 – The sale of the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Form has commenced. Please not that registration can only be performed only by JAMB accredited centres and and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. For your safety, don’t patronise any Cyber café or computer centres other than the ones published by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Click to Download Phoenix Browser App
Documents Needed For Jamb – Requirements For Jamb Registration 2020
- You need to have personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
- Use functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
- Create your JAMB profile (https://flashlearners.com/create-update-jamb-profile-jamb-2017/).
- Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration (https://flashlearners.com/bank-buy-jamb-2017-cbt-registration-e-pin/) and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Offices.
- Visit any accredited CBT centre (https://flashlearners.com/approved-registration-centers/) with your personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
- The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
- e-brochure (https://flashlearners.com/latest-jamb-brochure-departments-faculties/) showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
- Syllabus (https://flashlearners.com/jamb-syllabus-and-questions/) (e-syllabus) for the examination.
- Step by step guide (https://flashlearners.com/register-jamb-2017/) on completion of the application form.
- A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without mouse. (For candidates with little familiarity with Computers).
- Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
- At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real life online registration.
Note: No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State office. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.
ORDER OF CHOICE OF INSTITUTIONS
On the 2020 registration platform, Candidates are to note that their 1 choice can be a College of Education, University, Innovation Enterprise Institutes, Polytechnics/Monotechnics, NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy) or Nigeria Police Academy. You are also allowed to choose Universities as your first and second respectively. Whether Federal or State. Check NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
FEE FOR JAMB 2020 REGISTRATION
The registration fee for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination or Direct Entry used to be Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) only. FG has now reduced the price to #3,500. However, some banks and centres still charge extra.
Novel For Jamb 2020
What novels are we to use for Jamb 2020? Candidates are also, as usual, to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- “SWEET SIXTEEN” for UTME candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” for Direct Entry Candidates.