Report Someone On Facebook – Reporting someone on Facebook is considered a serious action, and you need to ensure that your reasons for reporting the person are justified. While your reports are anonymous, a misdirected report can cause that person’s account to become disabled.
If someone has a fake account, posts pornography, hate speech, threats, bullies or otherwise infringes on the rights of others, you can report the profile to Facebook for review. This site will teaches you how to report a user’s account on Facebook.
How Do I Report Someone On Facebook
You can perform this process on both the Facebook mobile app and the Facebook desktop site. We are going to teach you how to use Facebook mobile app, just follow this guideline below to do that:
Related Article: Create Password On Whatsapp Account – How To Put A Password On Your Whatsapp
1. Open Facebook. Tap the Facebook app, which resembles a white “f” on a blue background. Doing so will open your News Feed if you’re already logged into Facebook.
If you aren’t already logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password to continue.
2. Go to the page of the person whom you want to report. Tap the search bar at the top of the screen, type in the name of the person you want to report, tap their name, and then tap their profile image.
Alternatively, locate and tap their name in your News Feed.
You can also report business or celebrity pages, though the report options will differ slightly.
3. Tap More. This option is near the top of the user’s page, just below and to the right of their name.
4. Tap Give feedback or report this profile. It’s in the pop-up menu. Doing so brings up another menu with reporting options.
5. Select a reason for reporting the profile. Tap one of the following options in the menu:
Pretending to Be Someone
Posting Inappropriate Things
I Want to Help
More Article: Video Editor App Download – Download Best Video Editor, & Photos & Make Collages App For Android
6. Select follow-up details if necessary. If you selected either the Pretending to Be Someone option or the I Want to Help option, do the following:
Pretending to Be Someone — Tap Me, A Friend, or Celebrity in the “Who are they pretending to be?” section.
I Want to Help — Tap a reason (e.g., Suicide or Harassment) in the “Can you give us some more details?” section.
7. Tap Send. It’s a blue button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Tap Done when prompted. Doing so confirms that your report was sent.