Recruitment Eligibility and Requirements For NPF – The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Recruitment Eligibility and Requirements For NPF
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, (http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/files/Guarantors-form.pdf) presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: Medical examination must be done by all candidates before final selection.
Most visited link: Download Facebook Photo Album – Learn How To Download Your Facebook Album
Steps on How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
1.You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
2.Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
3.Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your UNIQUE ID for future correspondences. The ID is case sensitive please.
4.You would be required to present a hardcopy of this email message if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
5.All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
Birth Certificate Result