Put the Tweet button to your website -The Tweet button allows you to quickly share the webpage you’re viewing with all of your followers. Clicking the Tweet button provides you with a pre-populated Tweet containing a link thereto webpage, which you’ll customize before sending. HOW TO CHECK WHO VISITED MY PROFILE IN FACEBOOK
How to Put the Tweet button to your website
1. Customize the Tweet button – choose pre-populated text for the message, and confirm which Twitter accounts you’d like to suggest to users. The main account you specify will become an @mention in the Tweet. …
2. Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the button to appear.
3. You’re done!
How to Add the Tweet button on your site
- Go to https://publish.twitter.com/
- Customize the Tweet button – select pre-populated text for the message, and confirm which Twitter accounts you’d like to suggest to users. The main account you specify will become an @mention within the Tweet. (By default, we’ll use the username of whichever account you’re currently logged into within the button.)
- Copy the code and paste into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the button to appear.
- You’re done!
Note: The other Tweet counter for your button captures a sum of all Tweets and retweets of your content, so you’ll watch the message spread as people share it. CHECK WHO VIEW BLOCKED INSTAGRAM PROFILES
How to use the Tweet button – Put the Tweet button to your website
- When you see the Tweet button on a webpage that you feel like sharing, click it.
- If you’re not already logged in to Twitter, you will be prompted by a pop-up box to log in.
- A Tweet box will appear for you to post a Tweet linking to the webpage you visited. Your remaining characters are counted within the bottom right. Edit the Tweet if you would like to.
- When your Tweet is ready, click “Tweet.”
- The box will then show you information about related Twitter accounts – you may follow these users, or simply close the box.
- Continue browsing the web. If you’d wish to confirm that your Tweet posted correctly, visit your twitter.com profile.