Protonmail account is worth creating. Every person needs to have access to different email platforms. Read on to find out more.
On this note, I want to introduce you to another user friendly email platform known as protonmail.
Protonmail is an incorporated Swiss originated email platform with strict Swiss privacy laws.
The servers used in running the platform are located in Switzerland. It is run based on email privacy which should be available to all.
The code is open source and basic ProtonMail accounts are always free.
It is important to note that ProtonMail can be used on any device without software install.
The accounts are fully compatible with other email providers. This is done so that one can send and receive emails normally.
It is easy to create an account once you can follow the following steps;
- Log on to the official site of protonmail HERE
- There pops up a log in or sign up platform
- As a new user, click on sign up
- Once you click on create account, you will be navigated to the platform for type of account which you want to create having in mind that there are four types of account which include; free, plus (costs 00 € /Month), visionary (costs 24.00 € /Month) and professional (costs 6.25 € /Month/user)
- For individual accounts, click free and you will be navigated to a platform to fill username and password.
- Now you can make your choice of any name you want to use (Make sure you write the username down where you will not forget it).
- Also, you are required to choose a password which you will repeat in the box provided as confirmation.
- You can as well optionally fill the recovery email box (Note: this is an already existing email account that you are using)
- Then click on create account
- You will be navigated to verification platform where you select either email, sms or donate
- Preferably for easy use, click verify by sms such that you can easily input your phone number and click on send
- Input the code you received in your phone and then click on compete setup.
- Finally, click finish.