PDF converter is a tool used to convert documents that are either in JPEG, word, excel or other formats to Portable Document Format (PDF).
MORE ABOUT PDF
Ordinarily, PDF means Portable Document Format. Many people do not know this. Again, PDF is also an abbreviation for the Netware Printer Definition File.VISIT US HERE
PDF (Portable Document Format) is a file format that has captured all the elements of a printed document as an electronic image that you can view, navigate, print, or forward to someone else.
You can convert your files to PDF, you can edit, unlock, merge PDF files, you can export PDF files (to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, JPG) and much more.
STEPS TO USING A PDF CONVERTER – ONLINE
- Log on to the official site of PDF HERE
- Go to select file (Find the document you want to convert from where you saved it in your computer)
- Make sure the folder is not unknown to you so that you can easily locate it
- Click on the document and allow it to fully upload on the site (Note that the maximum file size is 100 MB and All files together must not exceed 150 MB)
- You can select up to 20 files at once by pressing the control key
- Remember to line up the documents as you would want them to be after converting has taken place (page by page)
- After this, go to icon immediately below the file upload icon and select the document type you want to convert it to
- Select PDF since you want to convert to PDF
- Then click on convert and wait patiently until it is converted
- Meanwhile, you will be prompted with the message; (Your file is being uploaded and processed. Please wait…)
- Another message to prompt is (The download will be started automatically when this process is finished and the PDF file is created.
- Watch the status bar as it writes; Status: Uploading your file…
- After downloading, save the PDF document as converted by PDF converter in a folder you will remember.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR FRIENDS