New transfer codes for different banks are documented in this article. This is to enable easy banking activities instead of undergoing the strenuous physical aspect of it.
NEW TRANSFER CODES OF BANKS
Recently, the outbreak of Covid-19 has been announced, such that most people seek to send money to their loved ones but cannot due to restriction in movement most especially populated cities.
The outbreak of Covid-19 has resulted to shutdown of many institutions to include; schools, churches, sports activities, business institutions, among which are banks.
The shutdown of banks is one of the ways to cripple human interaction since most financial aspect of human life is managed by banks.
People go out daily to withdraw money and as well pay-in money to their loved ones.
Now, as banks are shut down, what is the way to send money to loved ones?
The answer is online banking through the new transfer codes which is easy to use.
HERE ARE ONLINE BANKING CODES
The codes below are for the different banks
NOTE: Please do not make mistake of using the code designated for one bank while doing transaction for another bank.
If you use Zenith bank code for Access bank, it will not work. So be very careful.
- Access or Diamond Bank: Simply dial, *901#.
- EcoBank USSD code: Dial, *326#.
- Fidelity Bank USSD code: Dial, *770#.
- FCMB Bank USSD code: Dial, *329# or *389*214#.
- First Bank of Nigeria USSD code: Dial, *894#
- GTBank USSD code: Dial, *737#
- Heritage Bank USSD code: Dial, *322#
- Jaiz Bank USSD code: Dial, *389*301#
- Keystone Bank USSD code: Dial,*322*082#
- Polaris Bank USSD code: Dial, *833#
- Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD code: Dial, *909#
- Sterling Bank USSD code: Dial, *822#
- Union Bank USSD code: Dial, *389*038#
- Unity Bank USSD code: Dial, *389*215#
- UBA Magic Banking USSD code: Dial, *919#
- Wema Bank USSD code: Dial,*945#
- Zenith Bank USSD code: Dial, *966#
READ MORE: BANK TRANSFER CODES