Obama Foundation has started receiving applications for the 2018/2019 Scholarship Program at the University of Chicago. This is a program that provides emerging leaders from all over the world to be awarded Master of Arts degree focused on International Development and Policy at the University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy.
Obama Foundation – Scholarship for 2018-2019
The Obama Foundation in collaboration with the University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy share a goal of ensuring that young people who are talented over the world can build the required skills they need to advance their work as active citizens in order to make realistic impact in their different communities.
The University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy which is also known as “Harris Public Policy,” is the public policy school of the University of Chicago which is located in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
Obama Foundation Scholarship Description:
(1) Application Deadline: November 1, 2018
(2) Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Arts degree programme.
(3)Subject of Study : Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Development and Policy.
(4)Scholarship Award: The Obama Foundation Scholars Program offers an extraordinary scholarship that covers tuition and expenses and provides a monthly living stipend, funding for books and course materials, and opportunities to experience unique out-of-the-classroom programming. Any travel costs for these experiences will also be fully covered.
(5)Number of Scholarships: Not Known
(6) Place of Study: Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Obama Foundation Scholarship Qualification:
Eligible Countries: Applicants from around the world are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Emerging leaders all over the world who meet the following criteria:
(1) Significant work experience (typically 3-5 years or more) and professional accomplishments with a clear trajectory of increasing impact.
(2) Demonstrated record of community service or working for the public good, either through a full-time professional role or significant engagement outside of primary employment.
(3) Possess a clear focus on a global challenge or policy issue.
A clear commitment to return to and reinvest your new skills in your community after the program concludes.
(4) English Language Requirements: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores are required for international students.
ALSO READ: PTDF SCHOLARSHIP LIST