Notice Who Viewed Your Facebook Account – Facebook has made it difficult to bring to your notice those that viewed your Facebook account because this feature is not available to be utilized on Facebook, but this article will provide you a major way to bring to your notice who viewed your Facebook account. But make sure you note that this method only works via chrome browser and not on any other browser. So relax and read on to bring to your notice who viewed your Facebook account.
Read more: Create Naijaplanet Dating Site – Best Naijaplanet Dating Site
1. Now, sign into your account through Google chrome
2. Long click on any portion of the browser to bring up an option menu
3. From the option menu, select “open page resources”
4. A long lines of codes is displayed, representing all information on your Facebook page but it is coded.
5. How do you recognize which code is for those that viewed you? Press crtl+F and a search box is shown, input “initialchatsfriendslist” and search.
6. The result displays the word you searched and some other codes in inverted comas following it. This codes represent those that viewed your account.
7. So, how then do you decode it and know those that viewed your account? Copy each code separated by inverted comas, and paste them in front of https://www.facebook.com/ for instance “https://www.facebook.com/73539” AND then send. The profile of those that viewed your Facebook account is shown to you.
Click here: Create Skype Account – How To Set Up A Skype Account ID
Note that the codes that immediately follows the searched word are those that viewed your Facebook account recently while those that extends far from the searched word are those that longed viewed your account or have not at all.
Hope you enjoyed using this trick to bring to your notice who viewed your Facebook account. Share with your friends also so they can enjoy the trick.
I hope this post was helpful? Show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.