Northwestern Polytechnical University NPU President Scholarship is now accepting application in China for international student. The program is sponsored by the NPU President. For easy steps on how to apply click here.
Northwestern Polytechnical University University NPU President Scholarship is now accepting application in China. This is to draw outstanding international students to Northwestern Polytechnical University. NPU establishes the NPU President Scholarship. The scholarships play a critical role in promoting international students’ innovative spirit and potential and facilitating cross-cultural ties between China and other nations.
- University: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Host Country: China
- Application Fee: 600 RMB
- Eligible Nations: International
Benefits of the NPU President Scholarship
There are three levels to the NPU President Scholarship.
- First-level awardees get housing and living allowances in addition to tuition exemption.
- Expenses for living allowances: Monthly tuition for bachelor’s students is 1,500 RMB.
- Monthly tuition for master’s students is 2,000 RMB.
- Monthly salary for PhD students is 3500 RMB.
- Recipients of the second level are not required to pay tuition.
- Recipients of the third level are exempt from paying 50% tuition.
Eligibility Criteria for the NPU President Scholarship:
- Optimal physical and mental well-being (no infectious diseases and no physical or mental diseases affecting normal study).
- Candidates for the undergraduate program must have a high school diploma and be younger than 30 on September 1st, 2023, in order to be considered. Before September 1, 2023, applicants for admission to the Master’s program must have a bachelor’s degree on file and be under 35 years old. Before September 1, 2023, applicants for admission to the PhD program must have a Master’s degree certificate and not be older than 40.
- Candidates must have a strong academic record and be competent to conduct scientific research.
- For applicants to bachelor’s programs, the academic grade level cut-off is 75%, but for applicants to postgraduate programs, the academic grade level cut-off is 75%. The SAT, ACT, A-Level, AP, IB, IGCSE, WAEC, and GED are all accepted at NPU.
- The candidate may also provide other certifications as proof of academic proficiency.
- Candidates must fulfil the requirements for application and admission and speak Chinese and English well.
- Passport-holding non-Chinese citizens are required to apply.
- In addition to the two-year “proof of residency” in the previous four years, applicants who were Chinese nationals but later emigrated to other nations must possess passports or citizenship certificates from other nations for at least four years.
- Chinese: HSK Level 4 above 200 scores(Bachelor applicants) HSK Level 5 above 180 scores(Master & PhD applicants)
- English: IELTS≥ 6.0 (Academic) Overall score(Minimum individual band scores ≥ 5.5) ,TOEFL ≥ 80 (TOEFL Mybest Scores are accepted, DI code: C317), PTE Academic ≥ 55, Duolingo ≥ 100, Cambridge International Advanced Level (A for English subject), SAT ≥ 1150 (Bachelor applicants), GRE 320+ 3.5 (Master’s & PhD applicants).
- Scan of the passport information page in colour.
- page of the national ID card’s information (if passport is not available but later passport is required)
- A diploma or degree certificate
- Academic records from high school, college, and graduate school
- An introduction of myself in required form (Bachelor applicants)
- English or Chinese proficiency certification (Native Chinese and Native English speakers applying for their native language program are not required to fulfil language requirements)
- Two recommendation letters (Master & PhD applicants only)
- Acceptance Letter from a Supervisor (Master & PhD applicants only)
- Studying for a Master’s and PhD
- Certificate demonstrating your innocence of all charges
- A copy of any additional honors or academic achievements (if any)
- Physical Examination Certificate Applicants under the age of 18 must provide a scanned copy of a valid ID
- Together with a Guardian’s Authorization Letter and a Guardian’s Guarantee Letter.
- First-Level: November 15th, 2022 – March 15th, 2023
- Second Level: March 16th, 2023 – April 15th, 2023
- Third Level: April 16th, 2023 – May 15th, 2023
- Fourth Level: May 16th, 2023 – June 15th, 2023
Masters & PhD application:
- First Level: November 15th, 2022 – February 15th, 2023
- Second Level: February 16th, 2023 – March 15th, 2023
- Third Level: March 16th, 2023 – April 15th, 2023
- Fourth Level: April 16th, 2023 – May 15th, 2023
How to apply for NPU President Scholarship?
- Fill out the online form after logging in or registering at the NPU Application Portal.
- You need a working email account to sign up for the online application system.
- All communications between NPU and the applicants will be made via the email addresses provided upon portal registration.
- Before submitting their applications before the deadline, applicants must carefully review and upload all supporting documentation.
For more information about NPU President Scholarship, please visit the NPU’s official website.
See More Opportunities: