NIOMR Recruitment (www.niomr.gov.ng) – How to Apply for Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research Recruitment 2020. Learn how to apply for NIOMR recruitment easily.
Your number one news site, godcentvc.com has received latest update about 2020 Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research recruitment.
About NIOMR – Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research
NIOMR is the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research Recruitment. It’s a marine research institute that is multidisciplinary. It’s also the first Nigerian institute for Marine Sciences. The headquarters of the institute is located at the Bar Beach, contiguous to the Atlantic Ocean.
NIOMR has mandate to cover scientific research activities in almost all areas concerned with ocean and marine science to include; Aquaculture, Biological oceanography, Biotechnology, Fisheries resources, Fish technology & Product development, Physical & Chemical oceanography, and Marine geology/geophysics.
Part of the mandates of NIOMR is to provide key employment opportunities for graduates and non-graduates who are willing to work in this area. This is the main purpose of this 2020 NIOMR Recruitment exercise. Have you been asking any of these questions:
- Is NIOMR Recruitment ongoing?
- When is NIOMR Recruitment going to start?
- How do I apply for the NIOMR recruitment?
- How do I get the NIOMR Recruitment form?
- What is the NIOMR Recruitment portal?
- NIOMR Recruitment website
This article will provide answers to the above questions and more. You will also see other related posts concerning employment opportunities and recruitment in the country.
Job Qualification/Requirements – 2020 NIOMR Recruitment (www.niomr.gov.ng)
If you wanna apply for any job in NIOMR, you must qualify in the following ways;
- Possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Possess West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Have National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- Have General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NIOMR Recruitment (www.niomr.gov.ng)
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! At the moment, Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research Recruitment Application Form has not officially come out online. Keep checking back to know when it is released. I will update you. For now, NEGLECT any information that it has been released because it is false.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
While applying for NIOMR Jobs, make sure you only apply for one position as any multiple application will lead to disqualification. Note also that application is completely free.
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”NIOMR Recruitment (www.niomr.gov.ng)”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!