Nigerian Navy Recruitment – How to Apply for the 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment is a guide on how to apply for the 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment which is ongoing. Read more to apply
ATTENTION PLEASE: 2020 NYSC Registration – How to Register for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC Portal – https://portal.nysc.org.ng)
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
The Nigerian Navy owes its origin to the Nigerian Marine. Formed in 1914 after the amalgamation of the then Northern and Southern Nigeria, the Nigerian Marine, as it became known after 1914, was a quasi-military organization.
If you wanna work with the Nigerian Navy, this is a grand opportunity for you to apply for the ongoing Recruitment exercise in Nigerian Navy. Click HERE to learn more.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment – How to Apply for the 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment
This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that Nigerian Navy has resumed online registration for the 2020 Naval recruitment exercise.
ATTENTION PLEASE: BUAN Recruitment – Botswana University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (BUAN)
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
1. Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2021 for School Certificate holders and18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers etc.
3. Applicants must not be married or have children.
4. Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
6. Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.65 meters for females.
7. Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/professional qualifications.
a. West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to Sub Paragraphs b – e).
b. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
c. National Examination Council (NECO).
d. National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
e. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
g. Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
h. Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
i. All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
j. Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4,
D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection
into the branch and shall not attract any extra advantage whatsoever. See the guide for details.
8. Applicants with other educational/professional qualifications higher than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the recruitment.
9. Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise are not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while already in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained under proper Service provisions are acceptable while in the Nigerian Navy.
10. Applicants are required to print out the Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form which must be properly completed, endorsed, and presented during the interview.
11. Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
a. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
b. Photocopies of Credentials.
c. Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or
Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of
Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian
Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails
from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
d. Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s
Parent or Guardian.
e. Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by (c)
f. Successful candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO
and WAEC results during the interview.
12. Application Form is to be completed and submitted online.
13. Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
14. The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal in due course.
15. Click HERE to view educational qualifications needed for application
How to Apply – Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Applicants are to visit online registration site www.joinnigeriannavy.com, follow the application procedure and complete the form.
Successful applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via the above website.
Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal to generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are thereafter advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’ which must be presented at the examination centre on the day of the aptitude test.
2020/2021 IFAD M&EA Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA)
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”Nigerian Navy Recruitment”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!
Nigerian Navy Recruitment