Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2020/2021 Update – In this article you will get latest updates on Nigerian Navy 2020 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Navy Recruitment, Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2020/2021 for free.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2020
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form – The management of the Nigerian Navy (NN) try to notify the overall public and every one interested candidates that the web registration portal for 2020 Recruitment Exercise is pending due to the pandemic in the world. INSTALL FACEBOOK APPLICATIONS ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
In addition, additional centres are being established to reinforce the management of candidates during the Test. This and other developments will be communicated to the candidates in due course. Any inconvenience caused by the change in date is much regretted.
Requirement that Qualified Someone to Apply – Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2020/2021 Update
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants should possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- WAEC City and Steps or London City and Steps.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc. other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) shouldn’t apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it’s an offence to declare false educational /professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and fork over to Civil Police for prosecution.
- Applicants are to notice that entry requirement into the subsequent categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only function another advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise isn’t acceptable after recruitment and can’t be tendered for the aim of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth. INSTAGRAM VIEWER WITHOUT ACCOUNT
- Applicants must be single or have no children before joining.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc
- Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
10. Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
11. Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopaedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.