Indomie is a very delicious food that has captured the heart of many Nigerians. Read a new method of preparing it.
EASY AND DELICIOUS NIGERIAN INDOMIE RECIPE
The way indomie noodles is prepared in Nigeria is quite different from the chinese cuisine where it is prepared as a soup. Here in Nigeria it is allowed to stick together before serving.
Noodles have been able to capture the appetite of most Nigerians with series of good products and of course their often captivating commercials.
The method of preparation am gonna drop here is really the best. My whole family love it because it is so… yummie, of it because of its great taste!!!
READ ALSO:HOW TO MAKE MANGO JUICE AT HOME
The noodles are packaged with all the necessary ingredients that are needed for preparing them, but you can feel free to add either all or some of the ingredients listed below.
• Vegetables of choice (carrots, peas, green peppers)
• Fresh tomatoes
• Two sachets of indomie (or as many as you like)
• Fresh pepper
• Fluted pumpkin leaves
• Eggs or Shrimp
APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS IN NIGERIA
1. Break the noodles in a bowl and pour hot water to it, allow for about five minutes for the noodles to get soft.
2. Set your frying pan on fire, add sliced tomatoes, onions, fresh pepper and fry for about five minutes also.
3. Sieve the noodles then add the follow-come ingredients while still in the bowl, at this point the noodles will be both soft and hot.
Use the ingredient from one sachet to prepare two sachets to minimise the intensity of the flavour.
4. Break the two eggs or your choice of protein into the same bowl containing the noodles and stir together, then transfer to the frying pan and finish up with the rest of the preparation process.
5. The frying pan contains the fried tomatoes , vegetables, onions and peppers, cook and stir for about five minutes and serve with cold soft drinks.
READ ALSO: HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS PINEAPPLE CAKE
Note: There are several other noodle producers in Nigeria that have similar products like Indomie. While many of them are not as popular, they are still very much around.
“The difference is in the taste”.