Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2020 – The Nigeria Immigration Service is the Nigerian government agency which controls persons entering or leaving Nigeria, it deals with issuance of travel documents to bona fide Nigerian in and outside Nigeria, it issues residence permits to foreigners in Nigeria, surveys and patrol the country’s border, it enforces laws and regulations with which it has been directly charged.
It is a government agency popularly known by short name NIS. It was formally established in 1963 (57 years). The organization has responsibility of migration management in Nigeria. they provides services of Visa, International passport, visa on Arrival, ECOWAS Travel Certificate and Residence Permit. Visit official NIS portal www.immigration.gov.ngto know more about history, vision, mission, function, services, operations, faq, recruitment and other information but we still keep updating you on any vital information.
IMPORTANT WARNING FOR CANDIDATES WHO WISHES TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT 2020:NIGERIAN BE AWARE OF FAKE RECRUITMENT SITE OPERATED BY FRAUDSTERS, PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT SECTION, WE SUSPECT THAT CRIMINALS AND FRAUDSTERS MIGHT BE USING THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO CONTACT YOU SUPPOSEDLY ON BEHAVE OF CAMPUSBIZ OR THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND TO THEM, IF WE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT, IT WILL BE POSTED HERE, WE’LL NEVER CONTACT ANYBODY DIRECTLY.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020;
The recent information reaching us is that the federal Government is planning to make major recruitment this year 2019. If this news is true then this would be a great opportunity for the unemployed Nigerians who are lookig for a job opportunity. However, Immigration Service Department has not issued any official notice about it. We notify you immediately if we receive updates about Immigration 2020/2021.
This site will provide updates to our readers about Immigration Service recruitment in 2019.
Currently NIS recruitment firm is not out
The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment has yet to commence for 2020. Once it commences, this article shall be updated to reflect all the necessary information. Notwithstanding, keep reading this guide so as to have an idea on how to complete your registration at the NIS recruitment portal – once registration commences.
Necessary requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment
- Male applicants must have a chest measurement not less than 0.65.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian Nationality and must be able to provide enough evidence.
- All interested candidates must be able to provide original certificates to back their claimed qualifications.
- Applicants must not be younger than 18 years or older than the age of 30.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any form of physical disability including deafness, blindness, lameness, obesity, etc.
- Male applicants must not stand below 1.65m tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.60m in height.
- Having prior knowledge on Computer Operations will provide an added advantage since all tests are, as a matter of fact, computer-based.
In addition to all the requirements above, falsification of credentials shall be strictly dealt with, so be able to provide valid evidence for your credentials.