NDDC Recruitment 2020/2021 – NDDC Recruitment form at www.nddc.gov.ng. Log on to NDDC website at www.nddc.gov.ng to pick the NDDC recruitment 2020/2021 form which is out. Remember that application is completely free and so, don’t give anybody money.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is a federal government agency created by the former president of Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) in the year 2000 solely for the development of the Niger Delta region which is the oil-rich region of Nigeria.
NDDC Recruitment 2020/2021 – Qualifications
Check the following qualifications for the NDDC Recruitment 2020/2021 exercise before applying
- Must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalization.
- A valid means of identification which may be either driving license or national ID, voters card or international passport,
- Literate in computer packages
- Must be ready to leave your comfort zone
- At most 30 years of age.
- Very comfortable with the Niger Delta Terrain
- Passing the relevant online qualifying exams is prerequisite
- Followup and pass all the tests
- Ability to show a desire/flair for skill development
How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply for 2020/2021 NDDC Recruitment
Application for the 2020/2021 NDDC job Recruitment is done online. So, carefully follow the steps below to register;
- Visit the NDDC Recruitment portal HERE.
- Carefully upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae
- Ensure that you apply for one position because any multiple application will not be honoured.
- Application is completely free
- Any false information will lead to disqualification, so avoid it.
To apply directly, CLICK HERE
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ” NDDC Recruitment 2020/2021”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!