NABDA Portal – www.nabda.gov.ng – NABDA Recruitment 2020 is a guide on how to apply for the NABDA Recruitment at www.nabda.gov.ng. The application is totally free of charge and can easily be done from the comfort of your home. Check out Godcentvc.com for more jobs.
This guide shows you about NABDA application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for the ongoing NABDA Recruitment 2020. Rush now and read this article without delay for more updates on jobs and recruitment.
National Biotechnology Development Agency Recruitment 2020 – NABDA Recruitment – NABDA Portal
The National Biotechnology Development Agency recruitment was created with the sole aim of providing jobs for Nigerian youths among which are graduates and undergraduates. The essence of this is to minimize to the barest unemployment.
It was established under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology with aim of implementing policy which promotes, coordinates and sets research development priorities for overall biotechnology in Nigeria.
Advertised Job Positions – NABDA Recruitment 2020 – NABDA Recruitment Portal – NABDA Portal
The job advertised is as follows;
Job Title: Director- General/Chief Executive Officer
The general mandate of the agency is basically to promote, coordinate and enhance biotechnology research & development processes and products for the overall socio-economic development of Nigeria.
Job Eligibility – Requirements to Meet for the NABDA Recruitment
All the applicants for the post of the Director-General/Chief Executive Officer must have in their possession the following:
1. Not less than a Ph.D in any relevant discipline/field specifically relevant to the research mandate of the Agency;
2. Evidence of computer literacy as must be proven by possessing basic computer certificate;
3. High level of administrative experience as related to Research Institute/Academia;
4. Must be capable of attracting grants/funds from external bodies into the Agency.
5. First degree must be in any related biological sciences from a recognized institution
6. At least twenty-five (25) years post-graduation cognate experience in a Research Institute/Academia
7. Not less than five (5) years as a Director (research) and its equivalence or higher rank (s)/position (s) in the Academia;
8.Must be actively involved in research development as evidenced by a minimum of forty (40) scientific publications in reputable local and international journals and books;
Terms and Conditions for Service
You must only expect a four (4) years tenure in office. Conditions of service areas provided for Political, Public and Judicial Office Holders (Salaries and Allowances, etc (Amendment) Act, 2008 and as applied to Federal Government Research Institutes.
NABDA Job Requirements – Requirements for the NABDA Recruitment – NABDA Portal
All applicants for the National Biotechnology Development Agency recruitment must have in their possession the following qualifications;
1. OND, NCE, B.Sc, HND in any discipline from a recognized and certified institution
2. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
3. All candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
5. General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
To apply, CLICK HERE
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”NABDA Portal”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!
NYIF Registration – How to Apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
NDE Recruitment 2020 – www.nde.gov.ng
CAC Registration for Free – How to Register for CAC Freely
Curfew in Lagos – Lagos State Governor, Sanwo-Olu Declares Curfew
Grundtvig Polytechnic Scholarship Application Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Apply for Navy Recruitment Here
NYIF Registration Portal 2020-2023 – How to Apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Latest News Updates in Nigeria
NYIF Registration: Registration for the NYIF
2020 Scholarship Opportunities – Scholarships for International Students
EBSU Registration Process/Guide – For Newly Admitted Students