MY WINDOWS 7 – CONFIGURATION
My Windows 7 is something that can be configurated very easily if you have decided to learn and stay away from cyber cafe mongers who only hide information from you at the expense of your money.
Don’t shy away from this article as GODCENTVC is here to unveil to you the hidden information you need to know in my windows 7 configuration.
ABOUT WINDOWS 7 CONFIGURATION
As part of the Windows NT family of operating systems, Windows 7 was produced as an operating system used on personal computers.
it can be used in other computers stationed at home and business centres. Such computers include; desktops, laptops, tablet PCs and media center PC.
Proprietary commercial software licensed it and was initially released on 22 July 2009. It was developed by: Microsoft Corporation with platforms: IA-32 and x86-64.
The latest release: Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) / February 22, 2011; 9 years ago and source models: Proprietary software.
MY WINDOWS 7CONFIGURATION STEPS
This article will guide you properly on the steps to fully configure windows 7 in your computer.
- Click the Start menu
- Select control panel
- Click on network and sharing
- Click on your primary connection or Local Area Connection under ‘Active Networks’.
- Click the Properties button
- Do not make mistake at this step
- Highlight ‘Internet Protocol Version 4’ and click Properties
- Click the radio button ‘Use the following DNS server addresses:’ and type in OpenDNS’ addresses in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields
- Click the OK button, then the Close button, then Close again. Finally, close the Network and Sharing Center window
- Click HERE for further recommendations
This article is an interesting one and must have taught you a lot on the steps to fully configure my windows 7 in your computer.
So do not waste time in sharing this article by clicking the share icon