Microsoft Account Recovery – Have you ever lost access to your account? If yes, then you’re within the right place. To undergo the Microsoft Account Recovery process, one needs a lively email account that you simply can easily gain access to. Through this email, Microsoft team can reach you providing you information on how you’ll access your Microsoft account.
If you don’t have a lively account because it would be of great importance, you’ll create another account via Microsoft. Then, having done that, you’ll start on the Microsoft Account Recovery. On the course of action, you should know that some weighty questions would be asked of you such as the hardware ID of your Xbox Console that you use a lot, information about your email contacts, etc. Click here: The Ways for Instagram Find Friends
How to Recover Microsoft Account
Make sure you’ve got a lively account before starting this process so as they will easily get in-tuned with you. For you to possess a plus in recovering your account, confirm to use an equivalent device in signing in to your account to start the Microsoft account recovery. So, here are the guidelines in recovering your Microsoft account:
- Launch your browser and visit https://www.account.live.com/acsr.
- Input the username, phone number or the email address that you want to recover.
- Input the e-mail address that can be used in reaching you.
- To prove that you are not a robot, input the characters that are been displayed on the screen.
- Verify your contact email address.
- Input the security code sent to your e-mail address.
- Click on the verify button.
Try as much as possible to provide as many information you can when filling the recovery form even if you are not sure, your guessing might be correct; you never can tell. Once you’re done filling the shape, results would be forward to your email. If it’s being solved, directives would be issued to you guide you in recovering the account.
Ways to Change Your Microsoft Account Password via Windows 10
Resetting or changing your password on the browser is sort of different from that on the Windows OS like Windows 10. With the Microsoft account, it’s easy to perform numerous operations on the windows OS. It provides you quick access to their websites or applications like Skype, Xbox or any of their products and services. In changing your password, you would like to open launch the windows on your pc and follow these guidelines:
- Tap on the Windows icon on your taskbar.
- Right-click on your account.
- Click on change your account settings.
- Click on Sign-in options.
- Tap on the change button.
- Input your current password.
- Click on the sign-in button.
- Input your current password one more time and enter your new password twice.
- Click on the Next button.
- You would be prompted to lock your screen and log in through your new password.
- Click on the finish icon.
- Lock your screen and sign in again.
More to view: How To Install Email On Your Android Smartphone
As easy as ABC, no stress, you’ve got finally had your Microsoft password changed. You can now log onto your account using your new password.