Merge Facebook Pages is a 2020 guide on how to merge 2 facebook pages easily without stress. Maybe you are an admin of 2 facebook pages and you wanna learn how to merge them. This article is for you. Even though you wanna learn it for knowledge sake, it’s also for you.
Do you know that some people don’t know that they can merge 2 Facebook pages they own? This guide will teach you how to easily merge 2 Facebook pages without stress. Just follow this guide below and see how easy it is. In a jiffy, you are done.
Oh! you don’t know that merging 2 Facebook pages is very easy and can really be done in a jiffy? But don’t think you can do it if you have not certified the following conditions;
- You must be the an admin of both Pages
- The pages must also have similar names and work for the same thing
- the addresses in the 2 pages must be same. In case they have physical locations
Merge Facebook Pages – How to Merge 2 Facebook Pages
Now, these are the steps to quickly merge two facebook accounts.
- Navigate to facebook.com/
- Select those 2 Pages you wanna merge and click Continue
- Tap on Request Merge
- If you’re not able to quickly merge your Pages, it simply means that your Pages aren’t eligible to be merged.
- If you see the option to request to merge your Pages, we will surely review your merge request.
- In case your Pages can be easily merged, every person who like your Pages and any check-ins will automatically be combined, but know that both posts, reviews, photos, ratings and the username will be deleted from the Page you merge.
- Again, that Page you wanna to keep will remain the same (unchanged), but the only the addition is people who like the Page and check-ins that were merged from the other Page.
- Also, the Page you don’t desire to keep will be automatically removed from Facebook, and you won’t be able to unmerge it.
Important Notice: In any case you know that your Pages are on Business Manager, just go to business.facebook.com/ for quick merging.
Facebook Update – How to Update Your Facebook
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ” Merge Facebook Pages”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!