MEDFOR Scholarship 2021/2023 – How to Apply for MEDFOR Scholarship. This is a post on how to apply for the 2021/2023 MEFOR Scholarship programme in Spain, Portugal or Italy. Learn about the requirements, how and when to apply.
Are you an African graduate in any science course, mostly agricultural courses? Then this good news is for you. Latest information reaching godcentvc.com is that applications to the Academic Year 2021/2023 are now open.and will close on the 15th of December.
About MEDFOR MSC Programme – MEDFOR Scholarship 2021/2023
MEDFOR is an acronym for the Mediterranean Forestry and Natural Resources Management. It’s a two-year world-class International Programme on the field of Forestry and Sustainability and implemented in 2012.
You can say that it’s is the only program in Europe simultaneously addressing the economic, ecological and social challenges of sustainable Mediterranean forestry and natural resources management.
MEDFOR Admission Criteria
Everyone who meets the criteria all over the world can apply for the MEDfOR Programme. This is because it’s an open programme though you must meet two basic requirements to qualify to apply. If you don’t meet these two requirements, you will not be considered.
- You must have at least a bachelor degree on the field of economics or sciences;
- You must have at least an English level of B1 (CEFR).
The above conditions are the basic qualifications and your application will be instantly dismissed if you don’t have any of the two.
Over the years, the MEDfOR Consortium developed a known standard admission criteria which guides its scholarship programme annually. The steps of application and list of documents required are stipulated below. Simply read and make sure you follow the steps and provide all documents in the shown sequence.
List of documents to Upload: You must upload the following documents;
- Copy of Passport (as proof of Nationality)
- Copy of certificate of the place of residence (e.g. residence certificate or certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training)
- Original or certified (translated) copy of university diploma or degree certificate. Certified translation into english.
- Original or certified (translated) copy of transcript of study results. Certified translation into english.
- Certified copy of language test results: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge English Examinations (CAE) or other official certificate – which clearly grades the English level of the candidate
- CV – Curriculum vitae – European format is preferable. Make sure you describe your work experience.
- State of Motivation – Please mention on the Motivation letter: i) your academic and professional background and how it fits in the MEDfOR programme; ii) why you chose the above mobility track and how it relates with your professional plans. It is advisable that the letter is one page long.
- Names and e-mails of the referees who will provide the reference letters. Referees should be from different institutions, and one should be academic
- Reference letters – only accepted if they are signed and headed letters
- Declaration and signature
English level certificate
Most people when they hear English level certificate, they begin to wonder what it means. Let me clear you; in this programme, it’s a certificate that shows you are good at least in the use of English. It’s mainly an exam written by foreigners to English language.
If you are a native of any English speaking country, you don’t need this certificate. The following don’t need this certificate;
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- New Zealand
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
If they wish non native speakers with a first degree from a university using English as a medium of instruction can include written confirmation from the university stating that the first degree has been conducted in English. However, to that statement we will attribute the English level B1 (CEFR standard).
As an additional document to your application, you must as a matter of necessity upload two different recommendation letters, being at least one from an academic referee. You are required to provide the names, addresses and emails of the two referees.
For accuracy purposes, it is the duty of the consortium to contact the referees on your behalf without your consent. So make sure you supply details of those who know you well and can answer on your behalf at any time. If they dont validate your letters, you are disqualified.
How to Apply – MEDFOR Scholarship 2021/2023
To apply,click HERE
You can also click HERE to get the application declaration form
NOTE that all applications must be submitted online. Any application submitted via post will not be attended to.