Lowa University of Science and Technology is currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 Rosenfeld International Scholarships. Applications for scholarship opportunities are currently open.
Would you like to learn more about the scholarship opportunity, how to apply, or how to benefit from the scholarship opportunity? Then, you are at the right post reading the right article. Hence, I recommend you read this article to the end to get interesting details about the scholarship opportunity.
The Rosenfeld International Scholarship is specifically designed for international students who are seeking a degree as an undergraduate or graduate with F-1 or J-1 visa qualification. Applicants must have at least a minimum GPA of 2.5 or 3.0 to apply for the scholarship award.
Although the scholarship award has yet to be defined by the institution, every student will receive a scholarship based on their full study costs.
About Lowa University of Science and Technology
Lowa University of Science and Technology also known as Lowa State University is a well-known private university in Ames, Lowa. The university has a total enrollment of 33,000 students. It was established in 1858 as the Lowa Agricultural College and Model Farm.
Lowa State became one of the nation’s first designated land-grant institutions when the Lowa Legislature accepted the provisions of the 1862 Morrill Act.
Lowa State is classified among the top doctoral universities and is a leading research institute. Among its many research centres is the Ames Laboratory, one of the top ten national U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science research labs.
It also has the Biorenewables Research Laboratory, the Plant Sciences Institute, and more. It is known as the largest university in the State of Lowa in terms of admitting undergraduates. The university has eight academic colleges: the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences,
the College of Veterinary Medicine, the College of Engineering, the Graduate College, the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences, the College of Design, the Debbie& Jerry Ivy College of Business and the College of Human Sciences.
In addition, it offers over 100 bachelor’s degree programs, 112 master’s degree programs, and 83 doctoral degree programs including another professional degree program in Veterinary Medicine. Lowa State University is a member. The university is ranked 122nd nationwide and 237th internationally for making an impact on global citizens and leaders.
Lowa University of Science and Technology: Why should you study there?
The university offers outstanding facilities and resources that help students succeed in their academic endeavours. These include quality laboratories, advanced computerized environments and standard classrooms. Lowa’s allow students to explore their interests through real-world experience.
The program enables you to learn valuable, practical skills and make an impact on the lives of others. The university has some of the most prestigious research institutions in the country.
Lowa Scholarship Details
- Name of university: Lowa State University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Program: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Scholarships: tuition fees
- Number of awards: NA
- Mode of application: Online
- Nationality: International
- Country: USA
Lowa University Science and Technology Scholarship Criteria
- All international students are eligible to apply for the award
- All undergraduate or graduate courses are offered by the University of Science and Technology.
- To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have F-1 or J-1 status
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of at least 2.5 or 3.0.
Also Read: Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law –
Lowa University Scholarship Application Process
To successfully apply for the scholarship, kindly follow the steps outlined below:
- You must visit the university portal to submit an admission application. Applicants who meet the criteria will be considered by the university.
- To apply, applicants must submit the following documentation to the University: proof of English language results, academic transcripts from all universities attended, bank statements or sponsor letters and copies of passports and visas.
- Students must meet the university’s admission requirements, especially those from high school.
- Applicants must meet the language requirement of the university by submitting the following English language exam score: TOEFL
IBT-71, IELTS-6.0, Duolingo-100, and PTE-48.
Benefits of applying for the Rosenfeld International Scholarship
Successful applicants admitted to the Lowa University of Science and Technology will be awarded tuition fees incurred in the course of their study by Rosenfeld International Scholarship.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit the Lowa University of Science and Technology’s official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarships Opportunities:
Macquarie University offers Latin America Early Acceptance
University of Waikato|Vice Chancellor’s International
Dili International School Scholarship at Charles Darwin University,