King’s Business School has provided a fully-funded package scholarship for PhD students pursuing a course in Climate Finance.
This is an interesting opportunity and I want you to read this article to the end. Here you will find more information on how to apply for the scholarship and how you can get the most out of it.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. They wish to pursue a PhD program in finance or mathematics at the Department of Mathematics or King’s Business School in London.
About King’s Business School
King’s Business School is the business school of King’s College London, based in London, the United Kingdom, and is a constituent academic faculty of the University. King’s College London was ranked 5th in the United Kingdom in The Complete University Guide and 12th in The Guardian’s Business, Management&Marketing league table.
The School offers undergraduate and graduate courses and Executive programs. King’s Business School Undergraduate Courses consist of Bachelor of Science(BSc) and postgraduate courses such as a Master of
Science(MSc.), Postgraduate Diploma(PG Dip), Postgraduate Certificate(PG Cert), Master of Philosophy,(MPhil) and PhD. (Doctor of Philosophy) are offered by the Business School.
In partnership with other universities, the Business School offers overseas exchange courses including the University of Toronto, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Hong Kong, and the University of Sydney.
The Business School was established in the 1980s. In 1994, the school was officially established as the School of Management & Business in 2015.
Why should you study at King’s Business School?
King’s is regarded as the oldest university in England. It is made up of five campuses and nine academic faculties subdivided into schools, departments, centres, and research divisions.it offers one of the most comprehensive student support services for international students.
It provides student support and information that may help to resolve any personal issues. With a 190,000-strong alumni network, King’s College London provides students with access to experts in every field of study to help them discover new opportunities.
With various social networking events, London is becoming even more accessible. It has partnered with various prominent Key London Institutions so as to enable students to connect in the vibrant and dynamic city of London. In addition, King’s College University is ranked fourth in the UK and 31st in the world for graduate employability.
King’s Business School Scholarship Details
- Name of Institution: King’s College London
- Department: King’s Business School and Department of Mathematics.
- Program: PhD
- Scholarship: Tuition fee and Stipend of £22,000 per annum.
- Mode of application: Online
- Number of awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- Country: UK
King’s Business School Scholarship Eligibility
- Scholarships are available to all students of different nationalities, regardless of gender, race, sex, or nationality.
- All courses or subjects related to the PhD scholarship program in Climate Finance. Subject areas: Finance and Mathematics) will be offered by the School
- In order to be eligible to apply for the award, international applicants are required to check the qualification of their degree.
- Applicants are required to hold or complete a Master’s degree with a Merit or Upper grade of 2:1 in a relevant subject.
King’s Business School Scholarship Application Process
The following are the steps you must follow to ensure you have a successful application process:
- First, you must submit an application through King’s Apply, an online application portal.
- Afterwards, you will be required to submit all the relevant documents via email to email@example.com and insert QCGBFPHD2023 in the email subject title.
The following are the documents you’re required to submit in the course of your application:
- Create and upload a professional CV.
- You will need to submit an academic transcript and a letter of recommendation. Other relevant certificates/qualifications
- The requirements of a Master’s degree are on Merit and a Bachelor’s degree must be a 2:1 in a relevant field. All qualified applicants must meet all the admission requirements of the King’s Business School PhD Program
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in the English language. In other words, you must demonstrate proficiency in your oral and written language. Check the English Requirements.
Benefits of applying for the King’s Business School Scholarship
Successful applicants will be entitled to the scholarship award entailing tuition fees, an annual stipend of £22,000, and a bountiful annual conference and training grant. In addition, there will also be paid teaching opportunities.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit King’s Business School’s official website to get the latest updates.
See More Opportunities: