The Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship is currently accepting application for 2023-24 academic session in Japan. Japan Government will afford all the expense to study in Japan to undertake Bachelors and Postgraduate Degree programs.
If you wish to study in Japan then do not miss this opportunity, kindly read this post to the end for easy steps on how to apply for this scholarship.
The Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship is currently accepting application for 2023-24 academic session in Japan. All International Students from any part of the globe are eligible to apply for Japanese Government Scholarships. Call for the MEXT Scholarship from the Japanese Government for International Students to Study Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree in Japanese Top Universities. IELTS or TOFEL are not required to apply for MEXT Scholarship Japan. Fully Funded Scholarships are available for academic session of 2023-2024.
At this time, Scholarships are open for some countries, you need to check before apply, and rest will be open in the coming days and, The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japanese Government works with other countries ministries and agencies to encourage acceptance of more international students from all over the world, including setting up a platform to help international students boost their knowledge in world top universities under highly qualified scientists.
- Provided by: MEXT
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: Japan
- Deadline: Different for Each Country
Benefits of the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship
MEXT is a Fully Funded Scholarship So, it will cover all the expenses to complete your degree and all expenses will be provided by Japanese Government as given below:
- Monthly Stipend will be given to all selected candidates.
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided by MEXT.
- Round Airfare Tickets will be given from Home country to Japan and from Japan to Home country.
- Accommodation will be provided
- Residence will be provided by the University in which you got accepted and allowance will be provided by Japanese Government.
Also Check: Qatar University Bachelors Scholarships 2023-24 in Qatar
Scholarship Duration in Japan:
- Bachelor’s Degree: 4-5 years
- Master’s Degree: 2-3 years
- Doctoral Degree: 3-4 years.
To apply for Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship you need to Submit Following Document:
- Mark Sheet Form
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter
- Health Certificate
- Research Plan (only research students)
- Abstract of theses (if applicable)
- Academic detail Marks sheet of Secondary School: (Matric/O Levels, Attested copy)
- Academic detail Marks sheet of Higher Secondary School: (Intermediate/A Levels, Attested copy)
- Attested copy of Certificate of enrollment from current educational institution (if applicable)
- Submitted documents will not be returned.
- Application should be unstapled and printed on A4 size paper.
- Certificates & documents, other than those mentioned above, will not be considered.
- Knowledge of Japanese Language, and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory.
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Scholarship:
- Applicants form those countries are eligible for MEXT Scholarship who have Diplomatic Relations with Japan ( List of the eligible country)
- Students who have Japanese Nationality is not eligible
- Must be born after 02 April 1986.
How to Found MEXT Scholarship for Your Country?
Visit below “Embassies” Link and find a region in which your country is located. Open that region and then find your country in the list. After that visit your country Embassy Website. Then Click on “Culture and Education” in the menu. You will see the “Japanese Government Scholarship” there. Check this scholarship and follow Guidelines for Every country because they different for Each country.