JAMB 2020 Free Download – This is a new application designed to help all the candidate of JAMB 2020 to use it for practice.
JAMB 2020 Free Download
This is a free App which allows you to practice for the forth coming JAMB CBT 2020, JAMB 2020 MOCK Examination, Direct Entry Exam, Post-UTME Screening Test, National Common Entrance Examination, Lagos State Model Colleges Entrance Examination and all other local/international exams.
This App gives the user guideline how typical Computer Based Test (CBT) are set and encourages them to practice regularly so as to achieve the required success in their exams or interview.
Recommended link: Install Email App Into My Smartphone – How To Install Email On Your Android Smartphone
This App is designed to help student because the rate of Jamb failing is not encourage, so I advise you to download this for your own good. Don’t misuse your Smartphone, leave social network now and face your Jamb. All the Smartphone has this App, just follow these this am going to drop to download this app but before dropping let us quickly look into the ten basic features of this app.
Below is the Ten Basic Feature of JAMB 2020
1. User friendly online CBT platform.
2. Compatible with all android smart phones.
3. Automatic timer display during test
Click here: Singles On Facebook Hook Up – How To Hook up with Singles On Facebook | Facebook Singles Hook Up
4. Questions picked randomly from a pool of over 60,000 UTME Screening questions from over 50 Nigeria Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education.
5. Questions picked randomly from a pool of over 10,000 Post-UTMEJAMB UTME past questions from Year 2005 to 2016 and likely question in over twenty (20) subjects.
6. Questions picked randomly from a pool of over 10,000 National Common Entrance Exam and Lagos State Model Colleges Exam for Basic 5/6 Pupils.
7. Unlimited login access
8. Other examination such as WAEC CBT, NECO CBT, GRE and many more to be included soon.
9. Different set of multiple choice questions for every login access.
10. Pause feature enabling you return to where you stopped your previous test.