Import IPhone Contacts into Gmail – We are here to show you how to Import IPhone Contacts into Gmail/Export Gmail to Iphone Contacts, How to sync iPhone contacts to Gmail? Do you know that you can easily transfer all your contacts in your iphone gadgets to your Gmail without stress? How to back up iPhone contacts to Gmail? Which basically means the same but been asked in different words. Details Below…..It is quite easy to move contacts from your iPhone to your Gmail account but first you have to make sure that the Google account is added on your iOS device.If you have done that all you have to do is to follow this guide below to export iphone contacts to Gmail. Click: Facebook on UK Marketplace Free – Marketplace UK Near Me
How To Export Iphone Contacts To Gmail – Import IPhone Contacts Into Gmail
Follow this steps by step written below to Import iPhone Contacts into Gmail at ease.
- First grab your iPhone and tap the “Settings Icon“
- Click your Apple account at the top of the screen.
- Tap iCloud to enter iCloud settings.
- Enable Contact Sync with iCloud and please ensure that the slider bar for the “Contacts” category is enabled (green).
- This will make sure your iCloud account is always synced with your iPhone.
- Navigate to iCloud.com, enter your Apple ID credentials and click the sign-in arrow.
- When signed in click the Contacts Icon.
- Select a contact. You can also hit Ctrl+A (on a PC) or CMD+A (on a Mac) to pick all contacts.
- Click the Settings gear icon in the bottom left corner.
- Select Export vCard. A .Vcf file will download. See: Facebook Love Finder
- Open Gmail Contacts. If Google sends you to the fabric Design version (which features a thick blue banner), click “Go to the old version” within the right menu.
- Click Import Contacts from the left menu. If you don’t see that, drag down the Hangouts menu by clicking and Click
- Choose File.
- Select the file that you just downloaded from iCloud and click Open. It will likely be found in your “Downloads” folder on a PC or Mac.
- Click “Import” to bring your contacts into Gmail. After a fast upload, your contact(s) are going to be available in Gmail’s address book.