HOW TO SWTICH WHATSAPP PHONE NO – LEARN STEPS
How to switch whatsapp phone no is a big question many people keep asking most especially when they feel that they do not have enough friends in their contact list.
Some people may want to learn how to switch whatsapp phone no because they feel they have more than enough friends who know the line and desire some level of privacy on whatsapp.
Whichever reason you have that you are sure you need to change your phone number on whatsapp, this article is for you. Read it and share it with your friends and family.
MORE TO READ: STEPS TO CREATING WHATSAPP ACCOUNT
Changing whatsapp hone number can be as a result of you losing your phone no and you do not want to welcome back the sim.
If you want to change your whatsapp number, follow these steps and you will do it easily. Also prepare to teach others.
WHATSAPP NO CHANGING
- Visit Whatsapp web page by clicking HERE
- Visit HERE to create or download whatsapp account (new entrants only)
- After login, tap on the setting icon at the extreme right immediately above the calls icon
- Click on settings
- Navigate to Account (privacy, security, change number)
- Click on Account
- Navigate to change number
READ ALSO: TIRED OF SOMEONE ON WHATSAPP? BLOCK THEM
- Read some information as shown on the dashboard;
- Changing your phone number will migrate your account information,groups and settings.
- Carefully confirm that you are able to receive SMS or calls at your new number before proceeding.
- Do not forget to change your number on your old phone first if you have both a new phone and a new number
PLEASE READ: INSTAGRAM SIGN UP
- Click on next after confirmation,
- Confirmation will either be through SMS or calls, so choose one
- You will receive a security code sent to you either via SMS or call
- Input the security code
- Click confirm
Invite more friends and enjoy the platform
Share this article with your friends and family
READ AGAIN: WINDOWS 7 CONFIGURATION