How To Sign In Twitter – Twitter is a social communication service that is everywhere; you can access it on your computer, phone, tablet, and even use it to log in to other websites. Because it is so widespread, the way you log in varies depending on what you’re doing.
Twitter is one of the most popular social networking sites, and it is usually a breeze signing in to it. But there may be a time when you could be facing signing in or logging in problems.
We have seen some Facebook Sign in tips, now this article will give you a few help tips on how to sign up for Twitter and some help tips if you are facing problems in logging in to Twitter,
Twitter Sign In
How To Sign In Twitter – Signing up for a free Twitter account is pretty simple. Just follow this steps below. You will see text fields where you can choose and enter Full name. This will be your Twitter handle. Enter a valid email address and enter your password. Having done that, click on the Sign up.
Most Visited Link: Meet Singles On Facebook – Steps On How to Meet Singles on Facebook
Steps To Log In To Twitter Account
When Using Website
1. Enter your login information. When you first land on the Twitter website, you will be see fields on the right that allow you to enter your username or email and your password. Enter in your Twitter username or the email that you used to sign up, as well as the password associated with your account.
If you’ve forgotten your password, click the “Forgot password?” link. You will be asked to enter your email address, Twitter username, or phone number to begin the password reset process.
If you don’t have a Twitter account yet, see this guide for details on creating one.
If you want Twitter to keep you logged in on the computer you’re using, check the “Remember me” box. You will not need to log in the next time you visit the site. Don’t check this on public computers.
2. Click the “Sign in” button. Once you have entered your information, click the “Sign in” button. If you entered your login information correctly, you will be taken to your Twitter home page, where you will see the most recent tweets from the people you follow.
When Using Mobile App
1. Download the Twitter app. Twitter is available for free for virtually any smartphone. You can find it in your device’s app store. Some devices may come with the Twitter app pre-installed.
2. Open the app. When you start Twitter for the first time, you will be given the option to create a new account or sign in with an existing account. If you are using a Google device, you will be asked if you would like to create a new account with your Google address.
If you have your Twitter account registered with your mobile number, you can sign in via SMS on an iPhone. You will receive a text with a code that you can enter into the app to sign in.
3. Tap “Sign In”. This button is located at the bottom right corner of the login page. You will be able to enter your Twitter username or email address and password. Enter in your information and tap “Sign In” again.
Twitter can upload your contacts from your mobile phone to try to find people you may know. The box to do this is checked by default.
Also see: Find Tagged Photos In Facebook – How To View Every Picture A Person Is Tagged In On Facebook
4. Choose any friends you’d like to add. After signing in, Twitter will attempt to match you with people you might know, even if you didn’t check the box to allow uploading contact information. You can review the list and uncheck anyone you don’t want to follow, or scroll to the bottom of the list and tap the “Skip” button.
5. Choose any accounts you want to follow. After choosing friends to add, you will be asked if you want to follow any of Twitter’s recommended users. Click the “+” button next to people you want to follow and click “Next” when you’re done.
6. Edit your profile. After selecting friends and people to follow, you will be given the option to edit your profile. This will only happen the first time that you log in to the mobile app. Review your profile information and ensure that it still looks good on a mobile device. Tap the “Finish” button when you are done.
Long bios can be tedious to read on mobile devices, so consider paring it down if yours is on the wordy side.
You can change the profile picture to an existing photo on your mobile device or you can use your device’s camera to take a new picture.
7. Decide if you’d like to allow Twitter to access your location. After finalizing your profile, you will be prompted to allow Twitter to see your current location. This enables Twitter to show you tweets from your area. Enable or disable this to your personal preference.