How To Register For Police Recruitment 2020 – The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits). CREATE TELEGRAM ACCOUNT
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Eligibility & Requirements.
Applicants must have passion for a career within the Nigeria police and must satisfy the following:
- Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 5 (5) Credits in less than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and arithmetic
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment center.
A candidate who is suffering from anybody of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment – How To Register For Police Recruitment 2020
Online Registration Starts on 14th July 2020 and closes on 23rd August 2020.
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email. And don’t forget to repeat and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The applicant that the meet the need from the web registration would be invited for physical screening in the least State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August, 2020 to 30th August 2020
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms. HOW TO GET YAHOOMAIL SIGN IN
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria police shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates during this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
If you think that this post are often helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends.