How to Delete your Yahoo mail account is one thing everyone must learn in this 21st century.
Have you been wondering how to delete your yahoo mail account before now? Are you no longer satisfied with using your yahoo mail account? Whatever reason that made you to decide deleting your yahoo mail account, I know it must be worth it.
Check Out these Links
– Best Python Hosting Services in 2020
– List of Online Interesting Games
– How to Change Adsense Payee Name and Address
– How to Recover Your Lost Password for Gmail Account
– Latest Kaspersky Antivirus Download
– Free Google Play Games App Download
– Echo Mirror Magic Photo EditorEmail Marketing Service
Delete your Yahoo mail account
Before you delete your yahoo mail account, please note that if you deactivate the hosting of your www.yahoomail.com account, you can no longer have access to all the information initially saved. All of them must go!!!.
So you must be ready to lose all the documents, information in both your inbox, drafts and sent item etc. You will not also be able to login in to your yahoo mail account again.
How to deactivate www.yahoomail.com Account – Easy Steps to Yahoo Account Deactivation
Follow these steps to deactivate your yahoo mail account. These steps are easy to follow.
- Login to your account via https://edit.yahoomail.com/ config/delete_user.
- carefully key in your password & click the “terminate this account” button.
- Before you click this button, be sure your mind is made up on the account deactivation.
- You will be given a period of ninety (90) days for you to be able to transfer all your data and information.
- Then, Yahoo mail will wipe out every information/data concerning you in their system.
- For ease and best result, we recommend the use of desktop computer while performing this email process.
– Grand Theft Auto
– Dead by Daylight
– Sea of Thieves
– FIFA 20
– Destiny 2
– War Zone
– Red Dead Redemption II
– Call of Duty
I know this article has helped you. Please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.