HOW TO CONVERT DOCUMENT TO PDF –PDF CONVERTER
How to convert document to PDF is an important question that many office workers and students ask. GODCENTVC is here to provide answers to the questions.
It is important most often to convert documents like word, excel and JPEG documents to PDF for security purposes.
WHAT IS PDF
Most people have severally heard about PDF but do not know the full meaning.
PDF means Portable Document Format. PDF as well is an acronym used in the Netware services to represent Printer Definition File.
For the express understanding of this article, we shall refer to PDF to only mean Portable Document Format.
Though PDF documents can be edited, it takes more professional ability than editing microsoft, excel or JPEG documents.
More specifically, it does not take any expertise to edit word documents and so they must be protected by converting
WHAT PDF CONVERTER IS ALL ABOUT
It is difficult to know what PDF converter is all about without knowing the meaning of PDF.
For the sake of this write-up, PDF means Portable Document Format.
A PDF converter is an tool that converts documents in different formats to Portable Document Format (PDF) to satisfy the user.
This conversion can be done either with a PDF downloader or online method. This article explains how to convert document to PDF only through online method.
The importance of PDF online converter is that it helps you to convert your files to PDF, edit, unlock, merge PDF files, and export PDF files (to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, JPG) and much more.
HOW TO DOCUMENT TO PDF – ONLINE METHOD
Follow the steps stipulated here to learn how to convert document to PDF format. It is easy to do and does not take time. Read on;
- Click HERE to Log on to PDF converter online platform
- Tap the select file icon (find the document to be converted from where you saved it in your computer)
- Upload it to the site by clicking on the document (Note: the maximum file size is 100 MB and All files together must not exceed 150 MB)
- Press the control key to select up to 20 files at once
- Upload documents sequentially as you would want them to be after converting has taken place
- Select PDF in type of document to convert to
- Select the convert icon
- Patiently wait until documents are fully converted
- Automatic download of the after converted documents begins to take place
- Locate a folder of your choice and save the downloaded document.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE