HOW TO CONFIGURE WINDOWS 7 – CONFIGURATION
How to configure windows 7 is what every user of the computer in this modern age should know the basic steps.
GodcentVC is here to teach you the step by step method of configuring windows 7 in your laptop with ease without meeting anybody or any computer vendor to do for you.
ABOUT WINDOWS 7
Windows 7 is an operating system which Microsoft produced as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems for use on personal computers.
Other computers that can use it include home and business desktops, laptops, tablet PCs and media center PCs which are mostly used in computer centres and offices.
It was initially released on 22 July 2009 and licensed by proprietary commercial software. Ordinarily, it was developed by: Microsoft Corporation with platforms: IA-32 and x86-64.
The latest release: Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) / February 22, 2011; 9 years ago and source models: Proprietary software.
CONFIGURATION IN YOUR COMPUTER
Have you been worried about how to configure windows 7 in your computer? This is your opportunity to learn it easily by following the step here outlined.
- Click the Start menu
- Select control panel
- Click on network and sharing
- Do not skip this because it is very important
- Click on your primary connection or Local Area Connection under ‘Active Networks’.
- This another important step
- Click the Properties button
- Do not make mistake at this step
- Highlight ‘Internet Protocol Version 4’ and click Properties
- Click the radio button ‘Use the following DNS server addresses:’ and type in OpenDNS’ addresses in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields
- Click the OK button, then the Close button, then Close again. Finally, close the Network and Sharing Center window
- Click HERE for further recommendations
If this article has helped you, do click on the share icon below to let your friends know about this.