How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment – Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (https://frsc.gov.ng/career/) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Most visited link: GCE and NECO Examination – 2020/2021 Registration Form And Closing Date
See the Application procedure:
- Click the Register Button on the top right corner of the page to register (without registration you can’t see the position).
- Applicants are required to have the following available for registration (passport-sized photograph with CV in pdf or word format (Not more than 2 pages and 600kb).
- To complete the registration, make sure you fill the registration form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email.
- Log in with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your preferred position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
FRSC (Federal Road Safety Corps) Recruitment 2020/2021
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is currently recruiting and all would be applicants of the 2020/2021 FRSC recruitment exercise must be familiar with some of the basics outlined here.
The Federal Road Safety Commission was established in 1988 with the main aim of making the roads safer across the federation.
Vital Information; Don’t pay any individual or officer any money to give you job at FRSC! All FRSC Recruitment can be gotten on www.frsc.gov.ng. And Falsification of Document will lead to prosecution and disqualification by the agency
Before applying for FRSC recruitment, you need to know that, this job is a call to higher service.
FRSC recruitment will give you access to not just be employee by the federal Government but will enable you to make our road safer.