How to Appear offline on WhatsApp – When using popular messaging service WhatsApp, it often feels imperative to reply to a message immediately. TWhatsApp is the #1 social networking service by several millions of people from across the globe. It lets one or more WhatsApp users connect with each other with an internet connection. They can chat over instant messages, video and voice calls, share files as attachments, etc. With WhatsApp, you can share emojis, stickers, and GIFs to be more expressive while on chat. The messages and calls are end-to-end encrypted and thus no one except you can access them. THE STRAIGHTFORWARD WAYS TO RESET INSTAGRAM
WhatsApp is quite concerned about user security and has been inbuilt with various security-related features. For instance, it lets the users unhide the profile photo. In the same way, anyone can show they stay offline but still use WhatsApp. Sounds interesting? Get into the article to know how to show offline on WhatsApp from here.
How to Show Offline on WhatsApp?
Follow the guideline given below if you don’t want to show your identity on WhatsApp.
(1) On your smartphone (Android/iOS), launch WhatsApp.
(2) Click on Menu icon (three vertical dots) from the home screen on Android. In the case of iOS, select Settings from the bottom right corner.
(3) Select Settings (gear icon) from the drop down. (Android only)
(4) Further, choose Accounts option.
(5) Press Privacy on the next screen.
(6) Choose necessary options like Status, Last Seen, Profile Photo, and conceal it.
(6. a) Tap on Last Seen and select Nobody option.
(6.b) Select Profile Photo and click on Nobody.
(6.c) Click on About and select Nobody.
(6.d) Similarly choose Status and click Nobody.
(6.e) Finally, tap on the slider to turn off read recipient. HOW TO OPEN A DROPBOX ACCOUNT
That’s all about hiding your online identity or showing you are offline on WhatsApp.
Have you got any queries regarding this article? Let us know it from your comments section. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to know about the latest article updates.