How Do I Create Groups On Instagram – Instagram introduced direct messaging in December 2013. You can send messages to any profile that has an account on Instagram. If you do not use other social networks much, you can make a group of your friends and chat with them here.
How Do I Create Groups On Instagram
Send pictures and messages to many friends at once and also discuss it with the group only. Here are some easy steps to create groups on Instagram and make group video calls from Android or iPhone/iPad.
Recommended Link: Change friend’s Whatsapp Picture – How to Change your friend’s Whatsapp Profile Picture Using Your Phone
Create Groups On Instagram
1. Open Instagram and tap on ‘Instagram Direct‘ paper plane icon at the top right corner.
2. In Instagram Direct, tap on the ‘+‘ sign at the top right corner to add the participants in the group.
3. To add the members in your group, select two or more people by tapping on their names and write a message you want to send at the bottom on Android while for iPhone you need to tap on Next. You can also send an image by tapping on the ‘Gallery‘ icon. From the ‘Camera‘ icon at the bottom left, you can even click a picture, make a small video or Boomerang video and send to the group. Instagram also allows you to send self-destructing messages from the same place.
4. If you choose to click a picture, you can apply the filters, text and stickers. In case you want to send a picture from the gallery, tap on the picture and then, tap on the arrow icon to send. Congratulations, your Instagram chat group is created.
Also: Change Facebook Password Link – How To Change or Reset Facebook Password
5. You can view the added members and also add more friends to your group from ‘Info‘ icon at the top right corner.
You can name the group from the top of the conversation screen on Android and from Info screen on iOS.
Once you have created the group you can also make group video calls.