How Can I Sign Up My Gmail Account – Gmail has become the most commonly used email service. Sign up for Gmail is free. You can sign up for multiple Gmail accounts and use just one phone number to confirm multiple Gmail accounts.
How Can I Sign Up My Gmail Account – With Gmail, you can store mail up to 15G. About privacy, there is no need to worry because Google is always one of the safest online service providers today.
Steps On How to create a new Gmail account
Step 1: First, you visit Gmail.com, then choose Create Account or click on this button to signup Gmail.
Recommended Link: How Can I Change My Facebook Email – How To Change My Login Mail ID On Facebook
Step 2: In the Gmail sign up Form, you enter all the information that are required by Gmail.
Steps to fill in information:
- Name: Enter your first and last name. You can change or update it later.
- Select your user name: Enter the Gmail nickname you want to set up in form of email@example.com. Gmail name may include letters, numbers and dots and must be between 6 and 30 characters. If it notifies that user name has already been in use. Try another username.
iii. Password: Confirm your password: Gmail passwords are required to be at least 8 characters. You should use a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers and characters to have the safest password. You should not use easily guessed password like 12345678, your name, the name of a relative or birth date, phone number.
- Birthday: Enter your date of birth. Under the provisions of Google, if by the time you create your Gmail, you have not been 13 years old, then you couldn’t create your Gmail account. So please pay attention to this section.
- Gender: Choose your gender (Male, female or other).
- Mobile: Enter your phone number. This option is not required, but you should enter your phone number. Because if you forget your password, you can easily restore password or change it via this phone number.
vii. Your current email address: If you have already had another account then please enter your email here. Linking your old email account and the Gmail account which is about to be create will help you easily retrieve your password when you forget or lost it.
Read More: How Can I Leave A Facebook Group – How To Remove Myself From A Facebook Group
viii. Skip this verification step: If you tick this box, you don’t need to enter captcha code below. However in the next step you will need to enter a verification code sent to your phone number to complete the registration.
- Enter the captcha: Enter the number you see in the picture above this bracket. Click the circle arrow button beside to switch to other image, or click the speaker icon below to listen to the verification code instead.
After you complete the information requested by Gmail, you click Next.
Step 3: Set your personal profile. You can set it immediately or put it aside. Press Next
Step 4: Click Continue to go to Gmail.com. You will be redirect to your Gmail inbox immediately. Congratulate! You’ve successfully create Gmail account. From now on, you can login Gmail and use Gmail to send and receive emails.
Note; Once you have completed these steps, you have successfully created your Gmail account.