How Can I Add More Admins To Whatsapp Groups – WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging service for smartphones that needs no introduction. It supports Individual Chats, Broadcasts and Groups. Sometimes users want to change the admin of the group or add new admins as a few powers.
Available Article: How Do I Add My Gmail Account To Gmail App – How To Add Gmail Account To Your Gmail App
How Can I Add More Admins To Whatsapp Groups – This Techparol will teaches you how to give administrative control of a WhatsApp group chat to another member. Group chat admin can add more admins.
How To Add Whatsapp Admin:
- Open WhatsApp. It’s the green chat bubble icon on your home screen (iPhone/iPad) or in the app drawer (Android).
Only current group admins can make someone else an admin.
- Tap Chats. It’s at the top of the screen on an Android, and the bottom on the iPhone or iPad.
- Select your group chat. If you haven’t yet created one, see Create a Group in WhatsApp.
- Tap the subject of the group. This is the name of the group at the top of the chat.
- Tap and hold the new admin’s name. It should appear under the “Participants” header.
The person you add as an admin must already be a member of the group chat. If they are not yet a member, tap Add Participant, select the person you want to add, then tap Add to confirm.
More Article: How Can I Add Music To WhatsApp Status – How to Add Background Music to WhatsApp Status
- Tap Make Group Admin. This person now can add or remove participants from the group. They can also make anyone else an admin if they desire.
Note: WhatsApp group admins can not only add or remove members, they can now also promote members as admins. Promoting another member as admin will give him/her the power to add or remove members as well.